Finance Administration Assistant
Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
As an integral part of our dynamic and expanding global payroll team, as a Finance Administration Assistant, you will contribute to the seamless management of payroll operations. Your primary focus will involve data administration, document management, and collaboration with colleagues to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing. Join us to make an impact in a fast-paced environment, supporting the financial well-being of our employees worldwide.
What you’ll do…
- You will be tasked with general data administration and document management
- You will be responsible for the accurate recording and processing of incoming invoices
- You will record incoming invoices and allocate unique IDs in line with the payroll deadlines
- You will identify missing invoices and request copies as needed from payroll partners globally
- You will complete monthly management information data and other logs and trackers as needed
What we’re looking for…
- 1+ years of experience of working in a Finance department in an admin / data processor capacity
- Administrative data processing experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experienced user of Google docs/sheets and mail as well as MS Excel
- Great organizational skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to process high volumes of output while maintaining great accuracy levels
What we offer…
- As a fully remote and completely distributed team, you can do your best work from anywhere you are the happiest
- Trust-based work – organize your own schedule. We want to celebrate results, not hours spent working
- Subsidised gym membership subscription
- Training and development allowance
- Merit-based culture with substantial growth opportunities
- Opportunities to get to know some of your colleagues at our offices
- WorkFlex – easily workation from your dream destination
- Collaborative team culture where everyone’s input is valued
- Regular virtual events and annual team meetups
*Some benefits may vary due to local law and regulations.
Who we are…
WorkMotion is a remote-first HR-tech startup founded in 2020. We offer an all-in-one HR platform to our clients, allowing them to compliantly hire the very best talent anywhere in the world.
WorkMotion is led by an experienced founding team, and backed by some of the most renowned investors globally. You will be part of our incredibly intercultural team distributed all over this beautiful planet and will have the chance to learn and grow with the company. If you like to roll up your sleeves and help us to build the #futureofwork together, we’d love to see you soon.
**No matter what you look like, where you’re from or where you prefer to work, we encourage all to apply. We believe that the more diversified we are, the more we can revolutionize the working world!**