Executive Assistant to Vice President
job requisition id
Do you want the opportunity to be part of a startup-like environment and have a big impact on a brand-new product? Are you looking to be at the forefront of innovative new technology that will ultimately help people imagine, design, and make a better world? If so, come join the Autodesk Tandem team! Our mission is to create Digital Twin technology and solutions that will transform how buildings are designed, built, and operated.
We are searching for an Executive Assistant to work with the Autodesk Tandem leadership team. You will provide administrative support to the Vice President and General Manager of Autodesk Tandem as well as the leadership staff by performing a wide range of tasks using your experience to proactively address potential problems and ensure an efficiently functioning team.
Reports to Vice President & General Manager of Autodesk Tandem
Location, Candidate can be located anywhere in U.S., remote role
- Manages and maintains leadership team calendars
- Schedules, plans, and coordinates events and meetings onsite and virtually, including research and preparation of meeting materials as well as booking offsite meeting venues, events and meals
- Proactively prepare agendas and meeting materials, record meeting minutes, and coordinate all meeting logistics, including working with the Autodesk special events team as needed. Ensure meeting attendees have appropriate information including directions and maps. May track action items and communicate status
- Makes business travel arrangements and manages and communicates travel itineraries. May manage travel accounts including mileage cards. Works closely with Corporate Travel to schedule and change itineraries. May research and obtain travel visas. In some cases, may also travel with the executive to events where on the ground support is required
- May maintain email aliases, distribution lists and shared directories, including maintaining permissions. Manages information by organizing and tracking on Airtable to synthesize and generate reports
- Tracks executive expenses and generates expense reports. Approves purchases on behalf of the executive, if appropriate. May serve as point person for OPEX spend tracking. May coordinate budget submissions and reconciliations as necessary
- Tracks incoming product briefing requests working with sales and/or the customer to coordinate and schedule the briefings with members of the Tandem team
- May be responsible for maintaining and updating Wiki and SharePoint sites, including building or redesigning pages
- Maintains confidential and sensitive material related to employees and company operations
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with staff, internal departments and outside parties, including high-level contacts of a sensitive nature. Manages information flow within and outside of division or business unit
- Proactively escalates issues that may need the executive or staff members’ immediate attention
- 5+ years of experience in an administrative role, preferably at an Executive level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment that requires strong multitasking skills, time management, and self-starter mentality
- Willing to adapt to rapidly changing environment and new processes and responsibilities
- Proven ability to work under pressure, communicate effectively, and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Mac and Windows operating systems and related business applications such as Slack, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft SharePoint, Confluence Wiki, and Airtable
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Team player who is results-oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability travel to events or internal meetings, locally and internationally as needed
The Ideal Candidate
- You have a lot of initiative and are a self-starter. You enjoy working on complex assignments with a team or by yourself to get things done
- You enjoy working with other peopleYou believe that a high functioning team is critical to success. You enjoy reaching out and building productive working relationships with people across all levels and take a customer service orientation when supporting the team
- You are a successful multi-taskerYou know how to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities at a single time and ensure things are done on time and within budget
- You are extremely organized and a strong communicatorYou can maintain large amounts of information in an organized way and ensure clear and regular communication with stakeholders
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive package. For U.S.-based roles, we expect a starting base salary between $72,800 and $117,700. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location, and may exceed this range. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.