Executive Assistant – Project Coordinator
Greater New York / New Jersey or Remote
What We Do:
Landit is the leader in personalized career pathing to increase the success of women and diverse groups in the workplace. Our platform one-size-fits-one solution enabling companies to attract, develop, and retain their talent.
We redefine the employee experience by providing each person with a personalized playbook that provides the tools, resources, know-how, and human connections they need to advance and navigate their career.
Landit is proud to partner with sector-leading organizations including Pfizer, ADP, Ford Foundation, Metlife, SAP, USTA, and Workday and we have members in over 70 countries.
We’ve been featured in exciting places such as WSJ, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., Good Morning America, Vanity Fair, and named one of the Top 10 Innovations that Made Women’s Lives Better by Fast Company.
We have raised over $20 million from blue-chip firms including NEA, Cue Ball, xFund, and Female Founders Fund.
Why We Do It
Knowing where you’re going is an amazing feeling, but sometimes the next step isn’t so clear. We are an entirely new approach to career fulfillment for everyone who’s stuck, looking to make moves, or simply wanting to do and achieve more.
We are the solution to that all-important question: Where Do I Start?
Our goal is to unlock the potential of everyone in the workplace so they can achieve success on their own terms. When you have what you need when you need it… That’s How You Land It!
You are entrepreneurial and mission motivated, a curious self-starter and excellent communicator. You love working closely with others and bringing positive energy to the workplace. You excel in managing projects and can identify opportunities for improving our processes and contributing to the success of the business overall. You have the polish and presence to interact with corporate customers as well as entrepreneurs.
How You Will Change the World in this Role
- Oversee Webinar “Expert Sessions” Programs – manage the event planning process, including scheduling and related logistics for Landit’s robust offering of career and professional skill building webinars to our customers. Identify presenters from our network of Landit coaches, assist with presentation deck creation, preparation of event briefings, as well as gathering and analyzing feedback for continuous improvement.
- Execute Key Initiatives – engage in other programs designed to build loyalty and enhance the experience for Landit’s global community of coaches, including planning of quarterly coaching meetings/conferences, assisting with the recruiting, selection, and onboarding of new coaches, and providing assistance throughout their Landit journey.
- Provide General Administrative Support to SVP Coaching Excellence – assist with calendar management and meeting preparation.
- Be a part of the Team – understand Landit’s value proposition. Work cross-functionally to ensure planning considers company-wide impact.
Why We’ll Love You
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of work experience in a fast paced environment such as a startup company, consulting firm, or large corporate firm
- Excellent Project Management and Event Planning Skills
- Manage webinar evaluation and feedback process
- Coordinate contracts and payments
- Maintain / update Coach Database as key management tool
- Self-motivated, well organized and able to adjust priorities on-the-fly while ensuring quality deliverables; detail oriented and analytical with a strong work ethic
- Possesses Global and multi-cultural fluency
- Curiosity to stay abreast of industry trends/research
- Appreciation for working with a close-knit team in a startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong competency with G-suite and Microsoft products, as well as other software tools such as Basecamp, Workboard, Slack, Calendly plus event technologies
Why You’ll Love Us
- Personal Growth – We are committed to your success. Come learn, stretch, and grow without limitation.
- Change and Impact the World – Our platform touches and transforms careers and lives daily around the world. Every quarter, each teammate has dedicated days reserved to pursue their philanthropic and community passions.
- Health Benefits – We believe in investing in our team member’s well-being. That’s why we’ve partnered with the best to provide comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage (and a few extras too). Our premium benefits keep you thriving while you’re doing important work.
- Investing In Your Future – Landit provides equity and a 401(k) retirement program as an investment in your long-term success.
- Ultimate Flexibility – Work remotely whether that’s at home in the city, the suburbs, or on the beach.
- A Compassionate and Joyful Culture – We work hard, celebrate the daily wins, and appreciate the little things. A sense of humor and good food are core to our culture. We love sending treats and surprise care packages to our team members!