Executive Assistant-Marketing (US Remote)
Remote, OR Boulder, Colorado AZ CO ID MT NV UT
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers.
At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you organized and love attention to detail and making sure the Marketing team leaders stay on top of their game? Do you thrive in a fast-growing environment? Then we have a home for you at Splunk! As an Executive Assistant at Splunk you will be responsible for supporting multiple leaders of the Marketing team. You have a lot of initiative, and the ability to learn quickly. You should expect to manage internal and external relationships, work with senior executives, external customers, partners, investors, board members and possess superb communication skills. Oh, and a great sense of humor too! This is an ideal position for a talented, career EA who works well under pressure, is a self-starter, is passionate about delivering strategic value and wants to work in a dynamic, fast-moving, collaborative environment.
In support of multiple leaders:
- Calendar management – coordinate all meetings including but not limited to team meetings, offsite meetings, partner, and business client’s meetings across global time zones
- Conserve executive’s time by reading and routing email, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information and initiating meetings
- Own and manage the rhythm of the business, including agenda management, notes, logistics and follow-ups
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for meetings, conferences and special events
- Expense reporting and purchasing
- Extensive experience in scheduling complicated domestic and international travel
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties
- Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports
- Acts as a liaison for assigned executives relaying and exchanging information with others including: other members of the administrative community, senior leaders, customers and clients, and other organizations or constituents
- Providing backup support for other EAs or executives
- Collaborate with and across the administrative community as an active and engaged member
- Partner with cross functional partners as appropriate – including but not limited to Finance, Communications, People [HRBP, Talent Acquisitions etc.] and WorkPlace
- Additional projects as bandwidth allows
- 6+ years work experience in the capacity of an Executive Assistant supporting and/or reporting to a senior, preferably C-level, executive
- Extensive experience performing administrative work that requires analysis, initiative, discretion, and independent judgment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong editing skills
- Extremely comfortable with frequent access to confidential information and ability to exercise extreme discretion
- Ability to prioritize long task lists/projects and meet deadlines with little direction in an often highly ambiguous environment
- Experienced execution of complex administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process
- Strong relationship management skills, build a personal network throughout the company
- Strong knowledge of GSuite experience (Gmail, Gcal and GSuite) and calendaring skills
- Up to 10% travel may be required
Note: Splunk provides flexibility and choice in the working arrangement for most roles, including remote and/or in-office roles.
We have a market-based pay structure which varies by location. Please note that the base pay range is a guideline and for candidates who receive an offer, the base pay will vary based on factors such as work location as set out below, as well as the knowledge, skills and experience of the candidate.
In addition to base pay, this role is eligible for incentive compensation, and may be eligible for equity or long-term cash awards.
Benefits are an important part of Splunk’s Total Rewards package. This role is eligible for a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, an ESPP and much more!
Base Pay Range
- SF Bay Area, Seattle Metro, and New York City Metro Area
- Base Pay Range: $40.38 – 55.53 per hour
- California (excludes SF Bay Area), Washington (excludes Seattle Metro), Washington DC Metro, and Massachusetts
- Base Pay Range: $36.92 – 50.77 per hour
- All other cities and states excluding California, Washington, Massachusetts, New York City Metro Area and Washington DC Metro Area.
- Base Pay Range: $33.46 – 46.01 per hour