Location: Remote United States
About the Organization
Now is a great time to join Redhorse Corporation. Redhorse specializes in developing and implementing creative strategies and solutions with private, state, and federal customers in the areas of cultural and environmental resources services, climate and energy change, information technology, and intelligence services. We are hiring creative, motivated, and talented people with a passion for doing what’s right, what’s smart, and what works.
Redhorse Corporation is seeking an Executive Assistant/Project Analyst to contribute to an established, high-performance team supporting the Identity, Credential and Access Management (ICAM) Division at the General Services Administration (GSA). The position is remote.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities for this position include:
- Manage the Division Director’s calendar. Schedule meetings ensuring no conflicting appointments and schedule adequate blocks to allow for work time.
- Track and follow up on Division data calls to ensure they are completed accurately and on time.
- Conduct day-to-day administrative actions, including short lead suspense assigned by senior leadership.
- Answer inquiries for senior leadership, maintain office calendar, establish meetings, take minutes of meetings, and organize and maintain a centralized filing system.
- Prepare materials required by leadership for conferences, correspondence, appointments, meetings, and telephone calls.
- Prepare special and one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, correspondence, or other offices.
- Maintain office calendars, arrange meetings, and take minutes of meetings.
- Organize and maintain a centralized filing system.
- Assist in reviewing written correspondence for grammar and punctuation.
- Assist staff in preparing materials needed for conferences, correspondence, appointments, meetings, and conference calls.
- Assist with Division project tracking to include work breakdown structure development, milestone tracking and reporting.
- Provide project management support to monitor Division project execution.
- Track and manage project milestones.
- Track and follow up on action items.
- Develop original correspondence, meeting briefing slides and meeting minutes for distribution to the Division and external GSA customer agencies.
- Assist in creating and maintaining monthly reports for leadership personnel, including ad hoc reports as directed.
- Document and maintain process and procedure documentation and develop associated work flows as requested
- Support the project manager as necessary including deliverable development and attending and taking minutes during client meetings
Minimum Basic Requirements for Skills, Experience, and Credentials include:
- Must have demonstrated the ability to work independently or under only general direction.
- Good written and oral communication skills are required.
- Experience working with senior or executive stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Talent Acquisition at TalentAcquisition@redhorsecorp.com