Location: United States
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The next step in evolving our shopper journey is hiring our new Executive Assistant. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Executive Assistant will help 2-3 executives with professional duties to help them run the organization smoothly. We are looking for someone who is a hard-working, proactive, and fiercely organized self-starter, who can anticipate needs before they arise.
This is a full-time, exempt position ideally located in the Pacific time zone.
- Proactively manage executives’ calendars, including making (and shifting) appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Planning and coordinating travel arrangements, anticipating and taking care of the little things to set executives up for low-stress success when they are away from the office;
- Serve as a polished point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners, responding promptly and getting the details right
- Maintain high level of confidentiality when working with sensitive information
- Escalate relevant information to executives as needed
- Prepare expense reports
- Format information for internal and external communication memos, emails, presentations, reports, etc.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents, and reports and take notes or present slides during meetings
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across the organization, including other EAs, to collaborate, communicate, and manage logistics
- Limited event-planning responsibility including coordinating catering (travel may be needed)
What you’ll bring to Fetch:
- You can Get. It. Done.: You translate strategy into plans, connect the dots and execute well with minimal supervision.
- Time Management Expert: You can keep calendars organized and efficient so the executive(s) you support can make the most out of each day and week.
- Cross-functional Influencer: You can work well with many different teams to get results
- Courageous Innovator: You take calculated risks and are not afraid to fail
- Culture Champion: Our values are Trust, Action, Speed, Inclusion; you live these every day.
At Fetch, we offer competitive compensation packages to the exceptional folks we hire. The base salary range for this position is $65,000- $85,000. We also offer all employees equity in Fetch, so that everyone can benefit from Fetch’s growth.
At Fetch, we’ll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options: Fetch wants you to be on the rocketship with us! Options will give you the opportunity to share the excitement of the company growth and have your own stake in its success.
- 401k Match: We match your 401K contribution up to 4% of your annual salary.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for everyone including
- Medical: preventative care covered at 100%, HDHP with employer-seeded HSA, free Telehealth, extensive mental health support
- Dental: Teeth whitening, adult orthodontia, night guards covered
- Vision: Allowance for glasses and contacts in the same plan year, discounts on laser eye surgery
- Family Planning Benefits: Partnering with Carrot which will provide partial coverage for egg retrieval, adoption, IVF, and surrogacy
- Short-term and Long-term Disability coverage at no cost to you
- Pets: Pet insurance fully covered for the first pet. Our bereavement leave also includes our furry friends.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides up to $10,000 per year in education reimbursement support for any job-related courses/programs/certifications. You will also have access to Udemy, an online course provider with thousands of topics to discover.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. Current groups include Amplify BiPoC, Amplify Black at Fetch, Amplify Women, Amplify LBGTQ+, Amplify Family, and Amplify Veterans.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our End-of-Year break.
- Robust Leave Policies: Whether it’s for you or a loved one, Fetch offers generous leave time for various health and personal needs that take you away from work. Our parental leave policy provides 18 weeks of paid time off for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and the option to create a flexible return to work schedule in the last few weeks of leave.
- Wellness Program: Utilize these tools and resources to bring your best self to work each day.
- Wellness coach on staff to help you create goals, provide accountability and support you on your wellness journey
- Nutrition counseling through Husk Nutrition
- Gympass membership to access in-person gyms, virtual workout classes, meditation apps, and much more.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides no cost, confidential resources and services to help navigate life’s many changes and challenges.
- Social Impact Efforts: Take part in volunteer events or donate to your favorite organizations through BrightFunds.