Executive Assistant – Remote
Remote, United States
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing a variety of high-level administrative support primarily to the General Manager, Clinical Solutions and some support for members of the executive team. Responsibilities may include maintaining the executive calendars, coordinating meetings/schedules, travel, meeting minutes, developing presentations, and various projects.
Working closely with the Executive Team, the Executive Assistant handles projects and assignments requiring independent judgment, problem solving skills, and in-depth knowledge of the leaders’ functions, programs, ongoing activities and priorities.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
• Managing all aspects of complex travel including trains, flights, rooms and vehicles
• Planning meetings, creating/editing meeting materials and managing meeting logistics
• Interacting with internal team members as well as customers and prospective job candidates
• Developing and revising documents and presentations
• Creating electronic and/or paper filing systems and maintaining them
• Project execution in support of the executives
• Screening and answering phone calls
• Preparing accurate expense reports with required documentation
• Providing backup assistance for the other administrative office staff
• Additional administrative tasks as requested
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• At least 5 years of related work experience
• Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Must be able to read, write, speak fluently and comprehend the English language
• Must be able to handle projects independently
• Strong attention to detail, excellent documentation skills and must work well in a group environment
• Professional demeanor and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with all levels of Precision staff members
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking capabilities with the ability to prioritize multiple critical tasks and communicate status effectively
• Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Collaborative and flexible
Precision is required by law in some states or cities to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to: skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Precision, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. This role is also eligible for a discretionary annual bonus, health insurance, retirement savings benefits, life insurance and disability benefits, parental leave, and paid time off for sick leave and vacation, among other benefits.
Reasonable estimate of the current range
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.