Title: Executive Assistant (Contract to Hire)
Location: Remote, USA
Updated: May 2023
Life360 is a Remote First company, which means a remote work environment will be the primary experience for all employees. All positions, unless otherwise specified, can be performed remotely (within the US) regardless of any specified location above.
Life360’s team of Executive Assistants have a deep understanding of Life360’s cross-functional dynamics with high visibility across the company. These critical team members are viewed as strategic partners who keep the executives and their teams focused on company goals while also finding moments to celebrate our values and culture. This is an opportunity to work alongside individuals who are united by a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.
About the Job
We are looking for a dynamic and hardworking Executive Assistant to join our Administrative team. This is a Contract to Hire role. You will support various Engineering VPs. You will assist in driving efficiency in day-to-day affairs and execution across the whole Engineering organization.
Life360 has recently transitioned to a fully remote company, which has created the need to redefine what structure and organization is to each team, and how to keep employees motivated in new and exciting ways. You will play a pivotal role, not only in keeping the Engineering organization running smoothly and efficiently, but inspiring morale and team building. Our ideal candidate is highly organized, proactive, and collaborative with a can-do attitude. Using your exceptional communication skills and multitasking abilities, you’ll effectively help optimize your executives’ time and create value for the organization. You are comfortable taking on any challenge independently to support the growth of the business.
This is a fully remote permanent position reporting to the Manager, Executive Administration.
The salary range for this position is $76,500 to $100,000. We take into consideration an individual’s background and experience in determining final salary- therefore, base pay offered may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits, as well as equity.
What You’ll Do
- Scheduling and ensuring that stakeholders are prepared for meetings, that agendas and materials are distributed prior to each meeting. You will manage notes and next steps that are agreed upon by the participants; driving follow-ups.
- Handling a fast-paced environment and ever-changing requests
- Acting as a culture ambassador for your executives, always looking for ways to encourage togetherness in a remote world
- Preparing and distributing meeting note summaries and track follow ups
- Tracking action items for your executives and ensuring they are managing those responsibilities
- Ensuring preparation and delivery of key updates to the executive team and other stakeholders
- High calendar management for a team of executives
- Coordinating strategy offsites as well as company and team activities
- Coordinating international and domestic travel arrangements
- Managing expenses for the members of the executive team that you support
- Manage projects and special initiatives
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Ability to operate productively while working remotely
- Ability to partner and collaborate with a team of three other Executive Assistants
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience supporting Senior Leaders
- Proven track record for providing excellent support to executives in high growth technology companies
- Utmost discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Diligent attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to prioritize based on the needs of the team and the needs of the business
- Get-it-done no matter what approach to high priority items
- Anticipate change and react quickly and efficiently
- The ability to bring energy and drive urgency
- The ability to work across multiple time zones
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially with your peers
- Experience working with a team of Executive Assistants
- Familiarity with using Google Suite, Slack, Confluence, Expensify, and Docusign
- Added bonus: experience working in a fully a remote environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans (100% paid for employees)
- 401(k) plan with company matching program
- Mental Wellness Program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental well being
- Flexible PTO, 13 company wide days off throughout the year & paid Holiday Shutdown
- Learning & Development programs
- Equipment, tools, and reimbursement support for a productive remote environment
- Free Life360 Platinum Membership for your preferred circle
- Free Tile Products