We exist to power better care.
We are on a mission to power better care by optimizing every patient journey. We help payers, providers, and life sciences companies deliver better care, therapies, and outcomes by delivering the most actionable patient journey insights and value-based payments platform. With Clarify, healthcare organizations benefit from big data efficiencies and self-service, on-demand enterprise insights that light the path to higher-value care.
The Executive Assistant role focuses on supporting executives (e.g., CEO, President, or EVP level) at Clarify Health with professional-related logistics and coordination, with a goal of enabling these leaders to work as effectively and efficiently as possible. These are Clarify’s most senior team members, and therefore require an additional level of service and proactive support in complex and often ambiguous situations. This role will also require partnering closely with the Chief of Staff to understand corporate and executive priorities, support broader corporate calendar planning, and manage high-stakes meetings and communications with customers, investors, and the Board. This role will require a self-motivated, professional and creative problem-solver with strong logistical and organizational skills. Must have experience working with executive level management. Ability to self-manage with limited oversight and guidance, provide mentorship to other administrative staff, and prioritize various high-level client interactions. Strong work ethic, drive, leadership ability, and sensitivity to confidential information. Light after hour email usage expected.
*Must be willing to work Mountain Time or Eastern Time zone business hours.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments involving multiple, complex calendars in a timely manner and with limited guidance and input
- Proactively identify potential conflicts with the calendar and resolve independently
- Book and manage travel arrangements/ logistics with no issues, anticipating the likely needs of the business traveler.
- Schedule and handle logistics for both company-wide and external meetings & events (e.g., advisor events, Clarify conference) both onsite and remote
- Organize, plan, and take minutes for meetings on behalf of your respective executive(s)/team
- Independently produce and distribute complex, high-quality correspondence
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Act as a professional point of contact for senior internal and external stakeholders, including Board Members and Senior Advisors
- Liaise with internal executive assistants to handle requests and queries from other senior managers
- Build strong relationships with executive customer EAs to facilitate efficient scheduling
- Track and monitor pending business issues for follow-up and execution
- Partner closely with the Chief of Staff to design and update the annual corporate calendar and distribute company-wide and investor communications
- Maintain ongoing reports, databases, trackers, files, update and organize shared drives/files, update organizational charts, etc as needed
- Train, onboard, and mentor other Administrative Assistant team members
- Design and roll out standard processes and best practices for the administrative team
- Review and summarize reports and documents
- Process expense reports
- Maintain contact lists
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of company executive(s)
- Create high-level slide decks and spreadsheets when needed
What we are looking for:
- Strong senior executive-level written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, planning, and prioritization skills with the ability to make high-level decisions independently when necessary and ability to collaborate closely with other internal stakeholders for input
- Ability to anticipate executive’s needs, self-manage, and upward manage
- Ability to manage a complex, rapidly changing executive calendar
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to speak and make decisions on behalf of your executive when needed
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of external stakeholders (e.g., current and potential customers), with the ability to prioritize appropriately
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to work with varying personality types
- Ability to interact with different personality types in an authentic and friendly manner
- Ability to work well as a part of the broader team (e.g., provide backup when colleague is OOO)
- Passion for making a difference in healthcare
- Enthusiastic about building a young startup and willing to jump into various projects as needed
- Desire to reach beyond your skill set and take on more complex level tasks when needed
- Proficient in MS Office, with expertise in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation ($90k – $120k base + bonus + equity)
- Quality health insurance
- Traditional 401K plan
- Vision, dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Remote friendly
- A collaborative workplace, which will challenge you and celebrate your work
- A chance to learn with and from interesting and enthusiastic colleagues
$90,000 – $120,000 a year
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Clarify we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We believe that a happy, diverse, and impact-driven team is critical to our mission of transforming healthcare. Having a diverse team allows us to bring more ideas to the table when working on lighting the path to higher-value care. We embrace employees and applicants of all backgrounds, including those of traditionally underrepresented groups. With this in mind, we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, the basis of disability, homelessness, or any other federal, state or local protected class.