Executive Assistant (Fully Remote or Hybrid (Charlotte, NC))
Req Id: 4543
Where you’ll work:
Our hybrid workplace model offers the freedom to work fully remote or occasionally in one of our offices. This is a remote position with a hybrid option for candidates based in Charlotte, NC.
How you’ll contribute:
As an Executive Assistant, you’ll be responsible for providing administrative support to several executives in the Technology department at Brighthouse Financial. The ideal candidate will have depth of experience in proactively managing executive calendars and a proven ability to collaborate at all levels of management as well as with internal and external partners.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Schedule and maintain calendars in Outlook including appointments and meetings. Coordinate calendars of multiple individuals to avoid conflicts and find appropriate times for meetings with internal and external associates, vendors and their assistants.
- Schedule travel to/from business trips including airfare, hotels, car service etc. and taking initiative to collect receipts and submit reimbursement requests promptly.
- Draft and revise correspondence and assist with the preparation and distribution of various reports and presentation materials including aggregating materials and formatting.
- Work collaboratively with the other executive administrative assistants within the business.
- Manage a wide range of administrative support tasks and provide general administrative assistance as necessary.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects for the team and follow through on issues promptly and effectively.
- Coordinate and manage onboarding of new resources
- Lead, coordinate, and manage varying site level, organizational and other events
- Coordinate department’s administrative activities; may recommend improvements to administrative procedures.
- Maintain documents and records following administrative policies.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
We’re looking for people who have:
- 3+ years of related administrative experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong capacity to manage own performance independently and effectively, exhibiting excellent time management, strong organization and detail orientation.
- Proven sense of urgency with the ability to identify and articulate issues, offer solutions and follow issues through to resolution
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Customer-centric orientation focused on anticipating and meeting internal partner and external customer needs.
- Solid oral and written communications skills, including the ability to draft well-written correspondence. and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Possess a high level of integrity, capacity for discreetly handling sensitive and confidential information, as well as the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Highly collaborative and team focused
- Extensive knowledge of PC equipment and all Microsoft Office programs
Research shows some people may not apply for a role if they don’t check all the boxes of a job description. If you don’t check every box listed, that’s okay. We would love to hear from you.
What you’ll receive:
- Compensation Base salary ranging from [$55,000 to $65,000] plus competitive performance-based incentives determined by company and individual results
- Flexible Work Environment Work fully remote or occasionally in the office to better thrive in all areas of life
- Paid Time Off Recharge with a minimum of 20 days of paid time off and 16 paid company holidays per calendar year plus paid volunteer time and paid study time
- Financial Health Work toward achieving your financial goals through our 401(k) savings plan with company match (up to 6%) and annual company nondiscretionary contribution (3%), 15% employee stock purchase plan discount, and financial counseling services
- Health and Wellness Enjoy competitive medical, vision, and dental plans plus tax-free health savings accounts with potential company contributions up to $1,000 per family
- Family Support Care for loved ones with up to 16 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up dependent care, dependent care flexible spending account, and up to a $25,000 lifetime maximum during your adoption, infertility, or surrogacy journey
- Life and Disability Support Gain access to company-paid basic life insurance and short-term disability insurance
Less than 5%
The company and your department may occasionally gather in person throughout the year to foster a culture of belonging and promote team building. We’d love for you to join us during those company-wide and department-wide events to help you strengthen connections across the company.
Why join us?
Brighthouse Financial is on a mission to help people achieve financial security. Our company is one of the largest providers of annuities and life insurance in the U.S.,1 and we specialize in products designed to help people protect what they’ve earned and ensure it lasts.
We empower employees to collaborate and create space for people to bring their passion to work and make an impact. Our inclusive work environment fosters a culture that celebrates diverse backgrounds and experiences. You can find out more about our company culture by visiting brighthousefinancial.com/about-us/careers/.
We’re proud to be a FORTUNE 500 company2 and recognized as one of Charlotte’s Healthiest Employers by the Charlotte Business Journal. We’re also honored to be named to Newsweek’s inaugural list of America’s Most Trustworthy Companies.