Title: Ethics and Compliance Specialist
Location: Remote US
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable bio sensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and Artificial Intelligence capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 4 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need answers.
About this role:
We are seeking an ethics and compliance professional with an aptitude for enabling compliant high-performing cultures. Our ideal teammate has a desire to grow professionally and a commitment to being a compliance business partner. This role will be a part of a fast-paced, results-driven environment that fosters employee growth and career development.
- Deliver employee training, evaluate ethics and compliance activities, and act as a liaison between the Global Risk and Integrity (GRI) team and the organization
- Conduct compliance research and develop presentations for leadership and the organization
- Develop and provide employee training on compliance policies, practices, and reporting systems
- Track compliance projects and ensure timely/effective follow up, as appropriate
- Support policies and procedures development and associated communication, education, and follow up
- Coordinate and conduct periodic monitoring and internal investigations and assessments
- Develop and track compliance dashboard(s)
- Serve as an internal and initial point of contact for compliance and privacy-related questions and concerns
- Maintain compliance program documentation
- Provide timely and effective communication with and data/reporting to the GRI team, Chief Compliance Officer, and the Chief Risk Officer
- Develop engaging compliance communications and educational materials to reinforce awareness
- Conduct work with integrity and compassion
- Engage with all teammates in support of our positive and inclusive environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years professional experience, with 1-2 years of compliance experience required
- Experience in health care compliance field including Federal Healthcare Regulations and International Healthcare Regulations
- Experience utilizing project management methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined with the willingness to exceed expectations, learn and grow
- Demonstrated learning agility and growth mindedness; adaptable to new ideas and proactively applies new learnings
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to coordinate and work effectively across a geographically dispersed organization
- Candidate should be very experienced in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Life Sciences/Medical Device background is preferred, but not required
- Ability to occasionally travel is preferred
- Deep understanding of laws, regulations, standards, and risks relevant to medical device compliance is preferred
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), employee stock purchase plan, annual organizational and cultural committee events and more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.