Email Marketing Specialist
- Employees can work remotely
Are you interested in becoming a lead storyteller for a brand that puts smiles on people’s faces? Teleflora is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our team. Reporting to our Marketing Manager, this role will give you the freedom to develop creative promotional emails and tell our story through emails to millions of our customers. Along with promotional batch & blast emails, you will also develop & maintain text messaging marketing initiatives and triggered/affinity campaigns.
Additionally, this role gives you the opportunity to grow quickly by working with and learning from internal team members, external partners, and vendors. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of email marketing, list management, segmentation, A/B testing, and email analytics. It’s also worth noting that flexibility is a major incentive as you will work from home and be on a team that fully understands and encourages a solid work-life balance.
- Plan and manage day-to-day campaign development including email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of all emails
- Coordinate with stakeholders to plan your email calendar months in advance, merchandise your emails, form your creative and copywriting which all will allow you to create campaigns that are aligned with and support our shared business goals
- Work with self-service email delivery system (BlueCore) for production and deployment of emails
- Routing and approvals with marketing and executive stakeholders
- Responsible for building and managing the email list including but not limited to monitoring subscriber lists by reviewing unsubs, open rates, blocked email servers, activity, etc.
- Collaborate with management and analytics to understand customer behavior, value, and segmentation
- Responsible for compiling concise reports focused on the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns including all KPIs and performance trends
- Continuously considering and proposing new ideas, analyzing results of tests based on those ideas, and identifying actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance
- Work with 3rd party vendors on text messaging, triggered and affinity email execution
- Subscribe to and monitor emails within the industry and other ecommerce industries to identify and leverage emerging trends
- 2 to 3 years of email marketing experience
- Some project management training or experience preferred
- A professional attitude that enjoys taking ownership of your work and continuously improving it
- Mindset that is analytical and enjoys problem-solving
- Familiarity with BlueCore tool as well as HTML
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- High level of proficiency with Excel preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and works well with cross functional teams and 3rd party vendors
- Interest in wearing different hats and learning new things outside of this role
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Highly organized and a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results-driven and able to work in a dynamic environment
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) – allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos.
Say everything and share your “Love Out Loud” with the gift of Teleflora flowersall made by hand and delivered by hand by your local florist. With more than 10,000 member florists in North America alone, Teleflora offers the kind of personal touches, artistry and expertise you expect from a trusted neighborhood floristeven if that neighborhood is across the country. No prepackaged flowers in nondescript boxes dropped on your doorstepTeleflora’s network of professional florists creates artistic arrangements personally delivered in a vase, often on the same day. Teleflora makes every day an occasion with a two-in-one gift that includes a multipurpose keepsake container for long-lasting enjoyment. For more, visit: www.teleflora.com, or follow us on Instagram and Facebook and tag your own #LoveOutLoud moment.
We are pleased to share with you The Wonderful Company’s new Corporate Social Responsibility website: csr.wonderful.com.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.