Education Operations Coordinator
As the Education Operations Coordinator at Bezos Academy, you will support the Education Team and provide administrative, logistical, virtual, and onsite support for various training programs and events across the country. Professional learning and training are critical for us to achieve our mission of launching and operating a national network of tuition-free, Montessori-inspired preschools nationwide.
In this role, you will assist the team in planning and implementing virtual and in person learning experiences. You will engage with teachers, leaders, and national support team members to organize and execute operational aspects of national training. You will also provide administrative support for other projects or events as needed across the Education team. You bring prior administrative and event coordination experience with an eye for detail and a strong commitment to adult learning and development. Above all, you share our passion for expanding access to preschools in underserved communities.
- Flexible in the United States; Seattle, WA preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- This is a full-time, benefits-eligible, non-exempt (hourly) position.
- The full pay range for this position, across all United States geographies, is $27 – $51 per hour (~$56,000 $106,000 per year). The upper third of the pay range is typically reserved for existing employees who demonstrate strong performance over time. Starting compensation will vary by location, qualifications, and prior experience; during the interview process, candidates will learn the starting pay range applicable for their location.
- This role includes 15 paid days of vacation, 4 days of paid personal time off, 7 paid days of sick (care) time, 9 paid holidays, 5 paid days off for an organization-wide winter break, and additional time off if required by applicable law. Benefits for this role include medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with a 4% employer contribution match, paid parental leave, an employer-matched flexible spending account for dependent care, and more. Please see here for details.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Two or more years of relevant experience in administrative support, events coordination, or similar roles with deep experience supporting virtual and in-person events
- Impeccable organizational ability and attention to detail, with exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, manage competing priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently under minimal supervision
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, including some national travel
- Demonstrated personal commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion and experience communicating effectively and building relationships across lines of difference
- Comfort and confidence using collaboration software (e.g., SharePoint, Google Workspace, Confluence, or similar)
- Experience supporting events both for a nationally-distributed workforce and for participants at multiple physical sites
- Experience crafting effective verbal or written communications for a variety of audiences
- Knowledge of early childhood education and Montessori principles
Please click here for a full job description.
Bezos Academy participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with employee Form I-9 Information to confirm authorization to work in the U.S. Bezos Academy only uses E-Verify once a candidate has accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. If E-Verify cannot confirm that an employee is authorized to work, Bezos Academy will give the employee written instructions and an opportunity to contact the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so the employee can begin to resolve the issue before any adverse employment action is taken. For more information about your right to work, please see the Notice of Right to Work.