Document Management Coordinator II – REMOTE
Job Locations Remote
Office and Administrative Support
This position ensures the accurate and timely preparation of correspondence appropriate to contract and service type. Prepares and proofreads correspondence. Works under moderate supervision.
Schedule: Tusday through Saturday, 11:30-8pm
In this role you will:
• Process manual and automated approval and denial letters as appropriate under contractual requirements.
• Proof each letter to ensure the quality and accuracy of each letter prior to printing and processing for delivery.
• Assist in audit process as requested/required.
• Review and adhere to all Company policies and procedures and the Employee Handbook.
• Document procedures for auditing UM Letters for each client.
• Monitor vendor dashboards for completion of required tasks.
• Identify and elevate letters issues to appropriate department supervisors/leads.
You should reach out if if you have:
What we offer:
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.