Title: Director Social Media – Remote
Location: US National
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit. We’re looking for leaders with diverse backgrounds and fresh ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience.
Join a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail!
We Make Dreams Happen!
The Director Social Media will lead brand development through social media strategy. They will support cross-functional campaigns and projects that build the David’s Bridal brand equity amongst our consumer demographics. They identify target customers, set clear objectives, build an effective content strategy to engage the audience, increase traffic and boost conversions. Additionally, our Director Social Media will be current and tapped into pop culture and fashion trends brainstorming ways to take our brand viral. This role will also be responsible for creating community online and in retail markets to keep the brand connected to the customer.
Essential Job Functions
- Contributes to the marketing strategy by leveraging social media to identify and acquire customers.
- Develops social media marketing plans and programs and directs promotional support.
- Maintains online relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Creates new strategies for market development, acquiring and analyzing data, and consulting with internal and external sources.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Delivers social media marketing department operational goals and requirements through scheduling and assignments to team members ensuring results are delivered as planned.
- Maintains social media marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, developing, and managing employees.
- Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and growth opportunities.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, and social media advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Ability to communicate promptly and accurately via computer, telephone, or similar device with or without assistive technology
- Ability to perform sedentary work
- 1 – 2 times/year or as needed
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Rewarding Environment and Competitive Pay
- Generous Team Member Discount After First Pay Period
- Dayforce Wallet – Get Paid Early!
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is as representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
- Job Family Marketing
- Job Function Creative
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular