Title: Director of Solution Architecture
Location: United States, Remote
Cyware is a venture-backed organization currently in hyper-growth mode. All of our U.S. based positions are located 100% remote. The firm was founded by innovative practitioners to solve the massive-scale cybersecurity challenges they saw daily while working for leading global banks and technology organizations.
Cyware is disrupting the cybersecurity operations market with innovation that gives the firm claim to being the far-and-away ONLY company capable of delivering technology to build cyber fusion centers for customers in large enterprises and the mid-market.
Cyware is in hyper-growth mode. Your next opportunity starts here!!
More on Cyware:
Built on innovation designed by SecOps practitioners and cybersecurity leaders, Cyware offers multiple technologies within its next-generation platform, including advanced threat intelligence solutions (TIP) for large and small security teams, vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management. As a result, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burnout. Cyware’s Virtual Cyber Fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
- You can lead on strategic and tactical initiatives
- You are hungry, inquisitive, proactive, energetic, and driven
- You have a growth mindset and are committed to delivering results
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Why We Are Hiring:
Cyware is seeking a Director of Solution Architecture function with experience in technical solution architecture working in a product organization. You are motivated to deliver solutions and develop clear processes, procedures, and artifacts while overseeing the work product of other solution architects. Oversee program-level milestones, sprints, and deliverables, and have the desire to push the boundaries. Be a thought leader and ensure your thoughts and ideas will be heard, valued, and implemented. You’ll proactively motivate the team through your insights and management expertise. You’ll have a seat at the table when bringing these products to life. You will be instrumental in reshaping entire businesses by getting our projects to the finish line. It takes real grit and a special kind of guidance to help transform instead of just build.
Come join an exciting cybersecurity product startup that just closed Series C funding round!
Objectives of This Role:
- Develop an understanding of our existing Solution Architecture IT infrastructure while actively searching for improvement areas.
- Streamline workflows by implementing inventive technical solutions
- Guide Solution Architects to build innovation and cutting-edge cyber fusion, security operations, and threat intelligence, use cases to assist customers
- Engage with stakeholders, updating them on Client solution delivery processes and costs
- Drive process optimization as a key stakeholder in solution architecture
- Meet short- and long-term business goals
- Evaluate existing and emerging technologies regularly
What You Will Do:
- Design and test the technical architecture of the solution delivered to the clients
- Understand client use cases and connect with subject matter experts (SMEs) to identify solutions.
- Develop and review Python scripts and related code
- Ensure comprehensive technical documentation of the product use cases
- Partner with teams across business functions to drive organizational efficiency
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering Discipline
- 10+ years of experience leading enterprise solution architecture function
- CISSP, CISM, or relevant Cybersecurity industry certifications
- Demonstrable experience in Cloud engineering and cloud security
- Familiarity with coding languages, operating systems, and databases
- Experience working in a product domain, delivering novel solutions to customers
- Understanding of process optimization and deployment
- Experience working with various infrastructure platforms
- Ability to organize and prioritize critical projects
- Interest in new and developing technologies
- Willingness to work closely with various business unitsExcellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- A knack for finding creative solutions to complex security problems
- Solid understanding of IT, Networking, Enterprise Cybersecurity Products
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Experience in Consulting background is an advantage as this role is expected to work closely with Clients and help them build a maturity security roadmap
- Exposure to diverse security integrations and automation (SOAR), security tools (SIEM, EDR, UEBA, TIP, CMDB, NAC, etc.), and processing environments, including cloud and SaaS technologies.
- Experience with SIEM Vendors/Tooling such as Splunk, QRadar, ArcSight, Chronicle Exabeam, and Sentinel.
- Experience with other SOAR and IR Vendors/Tooling such as Demisto, Phantom, and Siemplify, ServiceNow, and IBM Resilient.
- Experience with other Threat Intel Vendors/Tooling such as MISP, Anomali, ThreatConnect, and Threat Quotient.
- Experience with TI Feeds, Enrichment Vendors/Toolings such as VirusTotal, Mandiant, Recorded Future, OSINT, and Hybrid Analysis etc.
- Experience with EDR and other Vendors/Tooling such as Tanium, CarbonBlack, Crowdstrike, Symantec, and SentinelOne.
- Strong understanding of enterprise network architecture, operating system concepts, and IT Security.
We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
You’ll love working at Cyware because
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life. You’ll have a competitive PTO structure and holidays covered.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more
Cyware is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.
How to Apply
Apply right here. You’ve found the application!