Title: Director of Operations, Nursing Scholars
Location: Remote, US
Type: Full-time Exempt
Noodle is higher education’s leading strategy, services, and technology partner. We develop infrastructure, provide life-changing learning experiences, and grow the awareness of and the enrollment in some of the best academic institutions in the world. Our vision is to empower universities to change the world. We achieve this vision by offering our university partners various products and services that help them be more resilient, responsive, efficient, and interconnected.
We are hiring a Director of Operations for our Nursing Scholars initiative to help build, operate, and manage partnerships with health systems and millions of dollars in scholarships. Noodle’s Nursing Scholars program, part of the University-to-Employer (U2E) initiative, facilitates partnerships between universities and health systems to help them recruit, retain, and up-skill talent. In doing so, U2E puts millions of dollars back in students’ pockets, while building their burgeoning careers. Noodle is among the foremost companies in education technology, trusted by dozens of universities to increase engagement and resilience while lowering delivery costs, raising institutional capacity, and increasing enrollment.
As our Director of Operations, you will:
- Manage and administer Nursing Scholars with health systems including governance, reporting, relationship management and partner satisfaction
- Support later-stage Nursing Scholar program sales at health systems, providing the linkage between sales and launch/operations
- Collaborate with U2E leadership to drive Nursing Scholars strategy and goal achievement
- Monitor program outcome and evaluate the effectiveness of program initiative, making necessary adjustments to improve performance
- Develop and implement strategic plans and objectives for the nursing scholars programs in alignment with the organization’s goals
You will drive nurse enrollment in Nursing Scholars program including:
- Supporting Higher Education sales efforts for partnership to drive nurse recruitment for Nursing Scholars programs
- Driving development of recruiting assets (e.g. landing pages, social campaigns, emails, flyers, and other promotional materials) in partnership with Marketing leadership
- Providing engagement and awareness with nursing students at higher education partners to promote Nursing Scholars program enrollment with events including webinars, presentations, and other on-site events
- Managing Nursing Scholars enrollment representative(s) to drive Nursing Scholar enrollment to meet target numbers
- Coordinating with partner lender(s) to ensure smooth student loan origination and administration
- Managing higher education relationships to ensure strong partnership with relevant deans and other key higher education stakeholders and supporting governance and reporting activities with healthcare organization partners
- Proactively identify and manage potential roadblocks, both internal and/or external, with each Nursing Scholars program
- 6-8 years of relevant, previous experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s degree preferred
- Proficiency in project management and budgeting
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and regulatory requirements in nursing education.
- Demonstrated commitment to fostering a culture of inclusivity and equity in education.
- Prior experience recruiting students and managing student recruiting operations, managing higher education programs with nursing schools, and providing program awareness for higher education programs
- Strong communication, organization and analytical skills
- Availability to travel as needed to higher education partners, hospital systems and Noodle offices as needed
- Remote-based work environment – work from your home office with necessary travel to higher education partners, hospital systems and Noodle offices as needed
- Great compensation package!
- 401K + match, bonus potential, and equity opportunities
- Tools you need on us! Mac is our computer of choice
- Our insurance plan offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 10 paid holidays + paid sick leave
- Monthly Gym stipend and Membership to premium medical services like Eden Health
- Monthly mobile connectivity stipend
- Access to mental health services like Ginger and Talkspace
- Annual education stipend for lifelong learning
- Growth – we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees can be themselves and grow within and around the company
At Noodle, we hire people who will help us change the future of online education. Even if you do not think you check off every bullet point on this list, we still encourage you to apply! We value both current experience and future potential.
Noodle is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone. We value and celebrate our differences because those differences are what make our team shine. We hire great people from different backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger as a whole. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA2S+ individuals, and members of other underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Noodle is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.