Director Marketing Operations | Remote United States
- Employees can work remotely
HireVue is the talent experience leader – accelerating the way organizations discover, engage, assess, and hire the best talent. Automating recruiter activities, HireVue connects companies and candidates anytime, anywhere. HireVue’s text-enabled end-to-end talent experience platform includes video interviewing, assessments and conversational AI. HireVue has hosted more than 30 million video interviews and 200 million chat-based candidate engagements for over 800 pioneering customers around the globe.
We are relentlessly focused on developing fair and objective hiring solutions to help our customers and their candidates, and we embrace this same focus of fair and objective hiring when we hire for our own team, striving to build a diverse and inclusive culture based on a foundation of respect and inclusion.
Who are we looking for?
As the Director of Marketing Operations, you will be instrumental in propelling our business to new heights. You’ll lead a team and own strategy, design, execution and operations of HireVue’s marketing databases, technology solutions, automation, and reporting.
This is a broad role that includes collaboration across multiple teams, marketing platforms, and data projects. You will help our team identify funnel optimizations, select new technologies, improve data workflows, and help marketing drive demand and sales pipeline by identifying what works (or what doesn’t). We are looking for a highly collaborative leader who loves processes, data, reporting, and is energized by fast-paced environments.
Marketing Automation and Process:
- Refine lead scoring, routing waterfall metrics, lead flow process, to ensure lead flow and pull through the funnel and customer lifecycle.
- Continuously optimize the end-to-end lead flow generated by marketing programs and drive volume and velocity of qualified leads.
- Partner with Sales Development leadership for effective follow-up.
- Define, create, map, and document key marketing processes and proactively identify gaps and optimizations for current processes.
- Own the process and governance for growing a healthy marketing database of prospects and customers, which Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success use for pipeline generation, acceleration, and expansion.
- Drive lead enrichment, database record management and partner with the demand generation team to increase engagement through our email nurturing strategy.
- Ensure effective data management that promotes data accuracy, hygiene, and improved marketing effectiveness.
Marketing Tech Stack:
- Manage our marketing technology portfolio including the selection, implementation, integration, maintenance, and adoption of new technology.
- Efficiency, strategy, and optimization for pipe gen. Plan martech to drive demand gen efficiency
- Own the business requirements for data architecture within the marketing technology stack.
- Focus on managing systems to generate demand, route through sales qualification process, and report on results through revenue.
Strategy and Reporting:
- Help establish data-driven goals for Marketing that align to the company’s targets.
- Help define key priorities and allocation of budget and resources.
- Reporting on key performance data to executive leadership.
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and programs across the entire lifecycle of the funnel.
- Lead efforts to define and implement frameworks for measuring, reporting and analyzing marketing results including business impact of campaigns and tactics.
- Partner closely with the other data teams to define business requirements needed for advanced reporting and analytics.
- Drive our testing methodology and cadence to ensure that we are constantly in “test and learn” mode.
- B2B SaaS experience preferred.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience, with at least 5 years experience in marketing operations or sales operations related role.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to distill information into meaningful and interpretable insights as well as previous experience communicating with executive teams.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Google Sheet/Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation platform (Marketo preferred), Google Analytics and Salesforce and integrating those systems with other technologies. Knowledge of Full Circle Insights and 6Sense platforms preferred.
- Deep understanding of marketing demand generation channels, marketing programs, and tactics.
- Strong operations and data analytical skills with an understanding of measuring ROI and funnel management. Quantitative and results-oriented mindset.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal customers (in Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success) and translate their needs into supporting capabilities.
- Strong problem-solving techniques to identify solutions for key business problems.
- Team player that is energized by fast-moving environments and good at prioritizing projects.
Flexible Paid Time Off | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption | 401K match
Per US Federal Contractor Mandate HireVue requires that all employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 and are able to demonstrate proof of this vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to exemptions permitted by law.
Here are some of the states where HireVue is currently hiring: AL, AZ, CA, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VT, WI.