Director, Client Success (Remote)
COMMERCIAL – CLIENT SUCCESS
One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member’s pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Work From Anywhere
Hinge Health Employees have the flexibility to work anywhere, within the country they are hired.
About the Role
As a leader on the Client Success team, you’ll be responsible for the performance of your team’s book-of-business aligned with our Aetna national partnership, in addition to the management and development of our high performing Client Success Managers.
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years experience in enterprise account management and managing teams of 6+. Startup experience is a plus, but not a must. They are able to successfully manage and develop their team, and are also willing to roll up their sleeves to help navigate the complexities of day-to-day account management.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Team Leadership: Manage a team of high performing CS Managers (5 or more), including hiring, onboarding, training, and talent development. Empower your team to spend the majority of their time on high-leverage, proactive work while holding team members accountable to our ambitious commercial goals.
- Long-term client management. Maintain strong client retention with high satisfaction across your team’s book of business. Collaborate with your team to navigate strategic/complex clients to achieve success.
- Driving revenue. Partner with Enrollment Marketing to develop and deploy communication plans aimed at achieving enrollment goals for your clients.
- Product Expansion. Ensure high adoption of new products and services within your team’s book of business.
- Customer Advocacy. Lead initiatives with your team to turn clients into advocates. Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to fulfill sales references and Marketing/PR requests
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Relationship-building: Authentically builds relationships with others at all levels, including clients, partners, and internal colleagues. Builds relationships as a trusted & respected thought-partner, not just as a vendor. Challenges the customer’s thinking through insight.
- Product knowledge: Demonstrates subject matter expertise on our product and processes, with an ability to quickly learn new ones. Able to confidently address escalations and provide timely resolutions to both external and internal stakeholders.
- Strategic influence: Able to effectively navigate the complexities of their team’s book of business with clients in multiple stages of their lifecycle. Asks the right questions to understand clients. Doesn’t use a one-size-fits-all approach. Effectively convey client needs internally, driving the resources needed for successful client relationships
- Communicate effectively: Able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders in ways that conveys both clarity of thought and rigor, while being concise – be that via prose or visual aids.
- Think long-term: Does not sacrifice long-term value for short term results. Invest in the activities that set us up for success beyond the next month or quarter.
- Create trust: Always acting in the best interest of our members, clients and the company. Able to get buy-in from internal/external stakeholders to balance resource allocation with maintaining high client satisfaction.
- Make results happen: Measure performance by results and impact, not actions or good intentions. Put maximum resources behind the highest leverage initiatives that will really move the needle. Leverages reports & metrics to stay on top of their team’s book of business.
- Lead at all levels: Effectively manage CS Managers in support of team goals and their professional development. Excel at high level strategy and value the intuition that comes from spending time in the details. Effectively allocate time between the two and recognize when something needs closer attention, especially when metrics and anecdotes don’t align.
- Experience at a high-growth company and understand the associated challenges
- Have an understanding of employee benefits, digital health, and the startup work environment
- Experience working with Aetna or other national health plans and PBMs
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT U
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget and use the mental health and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, workout classes, gym subscriptions, and work-from-home equipment
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Full-time employees have full flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge
$124,600 – $226,300 a year
The range of base salary for the position is between $124,600 – $226,300 , plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we’ve raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.