Digital Marketing Specialist
- Sales & Marketing
- Regional Digital Marketer
- Worldwide, Remote
- Fully Remote
Own SEO and paid campaigns for one of the fastest-growing divisions. Drive organic traffic and sales through strategy, onsite optimization, keyword research, and campaign execution.
We usually respond within a day
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for implementing effective paid digital advertising campaigns to attract qualified prospects with cost-effective strategies across Facebook, Google, and other paid advertising platforms. Daily, you will drive campaign strategy development, planning, campaign building, A/B testing, data analysis, and stakeholder communication management.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this role is designed for an individual who is comfortable independently running performance marketing and SEO initiatives. If you have 3+ years of hands-on experience, are data-driven, proactive, and hungry to make your mark on a rapidly scaling startup company, this role is for you.
- Implement effective paid digital advertising campaigns to attract qualified prospects with cost-effective strategies across Facebook, Google, and other paid advertising platforms.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics to make data-driven decisions, improve ROI, and grow revenue.
- Conduct SEO keyword research, optimize content, undertake link-building analysis and champion SEO best practices within the team
- Work closely with the tech team and Head of Marketing to optimize website, landing pages and campaign performance, ensuring seamless user experience and improved conversions.
- Stay abreast of the latest SEO, performance, and digital marketing trends, applying this knowledge to product marketing strategies.
- 3+ years of experience in SEO and performance marketing.
- Proficiency in SEO and performance marketing tools such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, or similar.
- Strong analytical skills, capable of interpreting, and leveraging data.
- Self-motivated and target-driven.
- Able to work independently and effectively organize time and work to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with other team members and stakeholders.