Digital Marketing Lead (Search & Social)
We are a Marketing and Technology Consultancy that promotes positive working relationships through collaboration and encourages high standards of conduct and work performance. Our values help define our culture through a variety of team perspectives, backgrounds and the ongoing support of innovation across all the solutions we provide to our Clients. We also provide a full career development program aimed at improving the skill sets and capabilities of all our employees.
What We Offer
- We offer competitive benefits plans
- Retirement savings plans (401K) and vacation programs
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across clients and other functions of the businesses
- Active engagement with expert internal team members to improve skill sets and career development
- 100% Remote work environment
Chartis.io is looking for a Media Marketing Lead to drive Search Engine Marketing and Social Media Marketing (SMM) strategy, planning, and execution of Digital Marketing projects across key clients. The candidate needs to be a thought leader in developing innovative ways of improving client digital marketing programs as well as executing and enhancing their ongoing SEM /SMM strategy & plan throughout the year.
The Media Marketing Lead helps our clients achieve increased marketing efficiencies and effectiveness across different marketing strategies and channels, while improving key metrics such as customer acquisition. This role designs, implements, and optimizes marketing initiatives, based on client needs, to achieve acquisition, growth and retention objectives across B2B and B2C clients. Technologies include campaign management platforms, content management, analytics platforms, reporting, and data management platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing strategies, based on client marketing and business requirements, across digital channels, while making recommendations on how to improve digital marketing initiatives.
- Analyzing the performance of existing digital campaigns (e.g. Paid Search, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing, etc), optimizing them and scaling them to deliver greater results.
- Leading the creation of online creative with visual design team members
- Working directly with Clients to understand their digital marketing needs and translating those needs into marketing strategies and highly effective campaigns
- Managing client spend across marketing channels
- Actively managing campaigns, across different client ad platforms (e.g. Google Adwords (paid, display, UAC), Bing, LinkedIn, Meta (Facebook, Pinterest), Reddit, Apple Search Ads, etc.)
- Experience in App Store Optimization (ASO), improving the visibility of apps in search across App Stores (Apple & Google Play), and measuring performance within analytics platforms (AppsFlyer, Kochava, Branch, etc.)
- Act as the key point of contact with other Client Digital agencies and Media agencies, when applicable, to support and improve campaigns.
- Creation of performance reporting templates and decks, for Client and internal reviews of campaigns.
- Ensure consistent ways of working and utilization of campaign management tools
- Acts as an escalation point between Client and internal leadership to raise concerns regarding campaign needs or risks.
- Meet regularly with clients to provide brand/campaign updates, discuss escalated issues, metrics, recommendations for optimizations, etc.
- Helps define KPI requirements and reporting frameworks
- Supports the growth of Chartis marketing & technology services by identifying and scoping additional opportunities to deliver client value
- Capable of running multiple campaigns across multiple clients.
- Familiarity with dashboard and reporting tools (e.g. Data Studio) and the ability to update existing and create new campaign reporting dashboards when needed.
- Familiarity with data management platforms (CDP’s, DMPs, etc)
- Experience with ABM (Account Based Marketing) for B2B strategies, execution, analysis and measurement. Platforms such as Terminus, 6sense, Demandbase, Leadspace & Triblio.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Experience: 5-7+ years experience in digital marketing & media planning
- Experience running B2B and B2C campaigns across channels
- Comprehensive knowledge of and hand-ons experience managing the following ad platforms
- Google Ad Manager
- Bing Ad Manager
- LinkedIn Ad Manager
- Facebook Instagram Ad Manager.
- Analytics Platforms:
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Analytics
- Experience using BI/Data Visualization tools such as MS Data Studio