Digital Marketing Consultant
MARKETING – MARKETING
The Digital Marketing Consultant (DMC) reports directly to the Associate Director (AD) of Digital Marketing Services and plays a key role in the marketing success of Entrata’s customers. DMCs own the success of their assigned customers’ digital marketing efforts. The role is primarily in seven areas:
- As directed by the Associate Director, oversee and fully manage an assigned portfolio of clients (book of business). Mentoring and appropriate oversight will be provided to ensure successful outcomes.
- Evaluate and administer Entrata’s customer’s unique digital marketing needs. Communicate via verbal and written correspondence to customers. Act as main POC for digital marketing for assigned customers.
- Identify customer goals & develop digital marketing strategies that achieve desired outcomes.
- Report on the impact of digital marketing efforts on Entrata’s customers, strategize the next steps and execute agreed-upon strategies. Coordinate with Associate Digital Marketing Consultants (ADMCs) and direct all phases of work.
- Provide proactive mentorship and coaching to ADMCs and other members of the department. We believe in sharing our expertise with each other to constantly elevate our service.
- As directed by the Associate Director, contribute to and/or lead projects that elevate our product offerings and improve our culture.
- Be earnestly invested in building a department culture where we seek to execute at a high level, push the boundaries of innovation, have an amazing time enjoying our jobs, and do good for those around us.
- DMCs are expected to master the field of digital marketing in the multi-family housing industry and develop their consulting, digital marketing and coaching skillsets. A successful candidate must be skilled in digital marketing, self-motivation, communication, organization, innovation, and team coordination.
- SEO (On-site, Local, Video, Citations, etc..)
- Paid Advertising (Search, Social, Display, and Video)
- Conversion Rate Optimization (page speed optimization, lead gen, A/B testing, etc.)
- Email Marketing
- Provide a variety of digital marketing services to ensure world-class customer experiences. Services vary between client accounts but may include the following:
- Develop customer relationships and understand customers’ unique digital marketing needs and goals.
- Analyze digital marketing data and help formulate digital marketing strategy in conjunction with the ADMCs to achieve desired outcomes.
- Coordinate with ADMCs and internal stakeholders to ensure the execution of digital marketing strategy. Establishing proper scope and ensuring execution meets quality standards in conjunction with proper communication will determine success.
- As part of ongoing calls with customers, report on the status and impact of service provided, identify strategic next steps, and coordinate work to be completed.
- Maintain digital marketing certifications and research digital marketing and multi-family housing industry changes and trends. A focus on continuously improving one’s skillset within our growth & development framework will be key to success.
What We’re Ideally Looking For
- Demonstrable background in Digital Marketing, Advertising, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience managing SEO, Paid Ads, Email Marketing, and/or Conversion Rate campaigns
- 2+ years experience in customer and account management
- Google Analytics, Google Ads Search, Display, and Video + Microsoft Ads Search certified
- Knowledgeable in the use of Google Suite/Microsoft Office applications (especially spreadsheets) and other business tools (e.g. Slack)
- Above all, a hunger to learn new skills, create innovative solutions, drive meaningful results, and contribute to our department’s culture
What Will Earn You Extra Credit
- Experience with conversion-focused website design and/or ad creative design
- Experience with Facebook, YouTube, Waze, or programmatic display advertising
Entrata has been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continues to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are forward-thinking, hard workers who come together to collaborate and have a good time.
But members of the Entrata team aren’t just intelligent and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Teamwork and Collaboration.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.