Digital Advertising Specialist
Are you a superstar digital advertiser looking for better work/life balance? You may have just found your next role.
We usually respond within a week
WebStrategies is looking for a bright and motivated individual with a passion for the online space.
About the Job
WebStrategies, Inc. – a Hubspot Diamond Partner, Google Ads Premier Partner, & Microsoft Ads Partner – and voted one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia, is growing, and we want you to be a part of it! We’re looking for a bright and motivated individual to join our team and create raving fans of our clients.
If you’re passionate about digital marketing and looking for real work life balance (100% remote AND embracing the 4-day workweek!), keep reading. We think you’ll like what you see.
***Note: WebStrategies is based in Richmond, Virginia but currently operating 100% virtually and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future***
What You’ll Do
- Build best-in-market campaigns on Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Meta, Instagram, LinkedIn and more. You will work alongside account leaders and designers to conceptualize and execute effective digital ad campaigns
- Analyze and optimize. Test, observe, improve. We are a culture of strategic planning, agility, and data-driven results. We’ll empower you to figure out what’s working, what’s not, and adjust as necessary.
Specific digital advertising tasks to include:
- Strategy development, including keyword & audience targeting research
- Developing campaigns on Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Meta, Instagram, & LinkedIn
- Campaign monitoring and optimization to maximize performance
- Write ad copy and provide recommendations on creative/artwork
- Create and run A/B ad tests
Who You Are
- Someone who loves digital advertising and how it can help businesses. We emphasize driving measurable results for our clients and we use digital advertising to help do that
- Someone who proactively seeks out new ideas for testing opportunities
- Someone who loves creating conversion funnels
- Someone who loves finding keyword opportunities in a crowded space
- Someone who gets a thrill seeing a CTR increase or cost per acquisition decrease
- Someone who gets excited watching their campaigns generate conversions
- Someone who understands how to use data to find insights and create an effective strategy
- Someone who wants to grow their knowledge and experience in digital advertising
Who You’ll Work With
- A digitally-obsessed team in which you learn from professionals in one of the top online marketing teams in the area.
- A positive, healthy company culture steeped in our core values of Growth, Empathy, Essentialism, Accountability, and (doing what’s) Right. We call it “GEEAR.”
- A growing agency voted one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022.
- A Google Premium Partner, Microsoft Ads Partner and Hubspot Diamond Partner.
- Setting You Up for Success
As an employee-first organization, we want to make sure our team members are set up for success. When you win, everyone wins.
Therefore, we are proud to offer the following benefits:
- 4-Day Workweek. We recognize the incredible impact wellness and balance have on productivity, quality of work, and employee experience and are eagerly piloting a four-day work week.
- Fully remote office. We don’t think you need to be in an office to do great work. If you prefer an occasional change of scenery outside the office, we will cover some or all of the cost of a coworking membership.
- Group health, dental, vision and life insurance plans at a very low cost
- 401k savings plan with employer match helps you save some for later
- Student loan assistance plan that makes monthly contributions directly to your student loan principal (at no cost to you)
- $1000 home office allowance to make your home work space perfect for you
- $1000 computer allowance
- $500 annual education stipend
- Unlimited paid time off
- Training. You will be trained and certified on the latest digital marketing methods and platforms.
- A clear track for career growth, increased responsibilities, and increased compensation.
Day In The Life
- Think of yourself as the digital advertising expert for our clients. Your job is to meet with our internal client success managers, discuss strategy, make recommendations, then put the plan into action.
- You’ll spend your day doing a combination of internal strategy work and managing live client campaigns.
- If you have an idea and want to test it, go ahead! Our client success team relies on you and your expertise to make these campaigns a success.
- 2-3 years hands of experience creating and implementing digital advertising strategies
- Direct experience working within Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Meta, and LinkedIn advertising platforms
- Organic social media experience a plus
- Graphic design skills a plus
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics platform
- Hands on experience with tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, SpyFu, Moz, and Searchmetrics a plus.
- Ability to analyze data to drive recommendations and decisions
- Creative, forward-thinking self-starter with an attention to detail and drive to produce consistent and quality work
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
- High EQ (emotional intelligence)
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Base salary: $60,000 – $65,000/yr commensurate with experience
- Additional company bonus opportunities: $5,600 – $8,900/yr
- Total earning potential: $65,600-$73,900/yr
Role Digital Advertising Specialist
Remote status Fully Remote
Yearly salary $60,000 – $65,000
Employment type Full-time