Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to architect the software development process and create an automated delivery pipeline that assists in building software more efficiently. The responsibilities of a DevOps architect include assessing, supporting, and implementing high-quality information technology architecture.
To be successful as a DevOps architect, you should demonstrate a leadership mindset, solid operational experience, and the ability to problem-solve. Ultimately, a top-notch DevOps Architect should have exceptional communication skills, be knowledgeable about the latest industry trends, and highly innovative.
DevOps Architect Responsibilities:
- Facilitating the development process and operations.
- Identifying setbacks and shortcomings.
- Creating suitable DevOps channels across the organization.
- Establishing continuous build environments to speed up software development.
- Designing efficient practices.
- Delivering comprehensive best practices.
- Managing and reviewing technical operations.
- Guiding the development team.
DevOps Architect Requirements:
- Previous experience working on a 24×7 cloud or SaaS operation team.
- Strong Understanding of Cloud environments, AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience with Kubernetes, GKE, EKS, VMWare Tanzu
- Experience with infrastructure management and monitoring.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps Platform tooling ( Chef, Puppet, and Docker.)
- Working knowledge of automation service provisioning and middleware configuration.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills.
Location: US Locations Only