Data Entry Specialist
Remote – USA
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The Clover Home Care team is responsible for ensuring patients have access to the right care at the right time, in the right setting. We are a group of caring and passionate professionals dedicated to improving the lives of our most vulnerable members by providing in-home primary care, annual wellness visits, supportive care services, behavioral health and community services coordination.
As a Data Entry Specialist , you will:
- Review data for errors and/or duplicate entries.
- Develop familiarity with the Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and other systems to effectively perform the functions of the position.
- Ensure all required claims data is present and create claims within the EMR.
- Resolve necessary edits for claims submission.
- Assist with the quality assurance of current processes involving multiple data systems.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other individuals, departments and teams within Clover to achieve goals and key performance metrics.
- Follow through on deliverables in a timely manner, propose improvements to existing processes, and escalate any issues that may negatively affect the business.
- Take on other projects, duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about data integrity, problem solving, and being a patient, positive, and collaborative team member.
- You are humble and understand the need to serve and support others.
- You are comfortable working in an evolving environment. You embrace ambiguity and speed while maintaining a bias towards action.
You should get in touch if:
- High school diploma or GED. Some college work is preferred.
- Previous data entry experience.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail including the ability to spot errors with accuracy and efficiency.
- Good communication, time management and collaboration skills.