Data Entry Clerk
Location: Rushville, IL
Are you excellent at recalling important details? Do you consider yourself an organized individual with the ability to accruately enter data efficiently? If so, this job could be perfect for you. An exciting company is in search for a Data Entry Clerk to join their team and have the opportunity for career growth. As the Data Entry Clerk, you will enter large volumes of information into Microsoft Excel and ERP systems and databases, and you will handle additional accounting and finance support functions. This Data Entry Clerk role is a long-term contract/temporary opportunity and is based in Rushville, Illinois.
What you get to do every single day
– Processing customer and account source documents by reviewing information and identifying issues
– Assisting with special projects as required
– Working with and maintaining confidentiality of highly sensitive information
– Supporting the company in data entry and other administrative tasks
– Maintaining data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures
– Compiling and sorting data for computer entry; establishing entry priorities
– Continuing operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
– Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
– Expert Microsoft Excel skills required
– Basic knowledge in computer software programs and office equipment
– High school diploma, GED, or other equivalent
– Solid understanding of data entry
– Deep understanding of Coding Invoices
– Mortgage Documents experience preferred
– Numeric data entry experience preferred
– Strong time management and organizational skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Data entry speed over 8,000 keystrokes per hour with 100% accuracy
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan.