Title: Data Entry Clerk
Location: United States – Remote
Full time Regular
Role and Responsibilities
**This role is a 2-month temporary assignment**
Who We Are:
- CAE Vision: Our vision is to be the worldwide partner of choice in defense and security, civil aviation, and healthcare by revolutionizing our customers’ training and critical operations with digitally immersive solutions to elevate safety, efficiency and readiness.
- CAE Defense & Security Mission: CAE’s Defense and Security business unit focuses on helping prepare military customers to develop and maintain the highest levels of mission readiness.
- CAE Values: Empowerment, Innovation, Excellence, Integrity and OneCAE make us who we are and we strive to make a difference in the world while helping each other succeed.
What We Have to Offer:
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package and flexibility that promotes work-life balance
- A work environment where all employees are valued, respected and safe
- Freedom to succeed by enabling team members to deliver, take initiatives and make decisions
- Recognition, professional development, advancement and having fun!
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for transferring data from paper formats into computer files or database systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Accurately enter data into corresponding fields within software tool
- Identify and correct data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods
- Manage and organize records and files pertaining to assignments
- Prepare relevant reports as needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 2 years of data entry experience or related office experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to enter data into a computer quickly and accurately
- Comfortable with office equipment including a computer, telephone, scanner, calculator, and photocopier
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think analytically
- Due to U.S. Government contract requirements, only U.S. citizens are eligible for this role.
Must complywith all company security and data protection / usage policies and procedures. Personally responsible for proper marking and handling of all information and materials, in any form. Shall not divulge any information, or afford access, to other employees not having a need-to-know. Shall not divulge information outside company without management approval. All government and proprietary information will be accessed and stored electronically on company provided resources.
- Incumbent must be eligible for DoD Personal Security Clearance.
Due to U.S. Government contract requirements, only U.S. citizens are eligible for this role.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and overtime as needed
- If any candidate interested in this position is located in a state or local jurisdiction that has specific pay transparency requirements, please contact your Recruiter to request any required information that is not included in this job posting.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.