Customer Support Representative Tier 2
Remote – USA
What You’ll Accomplish:
- You will help our existing users get the most value out of Partstech.
- Your day-to-day tasks include but are not limited to: troubleshooting failed orders, reviewing Tier 2 tickets, working on non-standard projects.
- You will take personal ownership of customer issues from beginning to end, diagnose software issues, develop and communicate solutions to help customers move forward and get the most value from PartsTech.
- You will work closely with our customers and partners to effectively resolve issues in a timely manner via phone, email and chat on the Salesforce platform.
- You will triage incoming requests and identify trends or patterns in customer issues.
- You will identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the development teams.
- You are going to collaborate with our Product, Sales and Development teams frequently.
- You will develop a deep knowledge of the PartsTech platform and the auto care industry.
- You will manage and respond to customer inquiries and support cases in the Salesforce platform identifying trends and patterns, turning them into insights that can be used by our Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
- You will assist in tracking and organizing customer issues and feature requests.
- You will update our customer records with any changes/updates that come your way through the customer-chosen communication channel.
- You will contribute to the content development of our knowledge base to make sure we’re never researching the same questions twice. Help resolve requests before they come in.
Who You Are:
- You’ve got 5+ years of Help Desk and Customer Service experience, ideally in a role where you’ve helped people leverage technology.
- You have experience helping others use web-based platforms.
- You have an in-depth understanding of how to navigate web based technologies and platforms
You are comfortable with unstructured problems and ambiguity, with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to process changes in a dynamic work environment.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication and time management skills.
- You have experience in SaaS and/or the Automotive Repair industry.
- Experience using Salesforce, Slack, Google Suites, Fullstory, Teamviewer or other customer support applications.
- You are self-motivated, with a strong work ethic paired with high energy and a positive attitude.
- You are reliable and able to work independently once fully onboarded.
- You have the ability to think on your feet and look for opportunities to help us improve our processes.
- You’re customer-centric and naturally empathetic, with an ability to see things from the customer’s perspective.
- You’re a quick learner, and find yourself able to adapt to new technology and processes easily.
- You are well organized and extremely detail-oriented.
Why You Should Join Us:
Our vision is to make it fast and easy for auto repair shops to find the right parts across all of their suppliers with one search. Together, PartsTech’s team helped countless businesses save valuable time so they can focus on their customers — and we’re just getting started.
The PartsTech team is a global, distributed group of passionate self-starters based in Cambridge, Hartford, CT, Eastern Europe and beyond. We are remote-first, privately held and venture-backed.
PartsTech is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and values diversity at every level of our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe you should bring your whole self to work, so come as you are.
- Generous PTO
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care FSA
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Supplemental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Event
Compensation: $55,000 Base + Annual Bonus
Shift: M-F, 10:30am – 6:30pm EST