Customer Support Representative
Contract/Hourly (Full- Or Part-Time)
Bundle is the only 1:1 live skills development solution that specializes in human-centered skills, designing and delivering curated content facilitated live by experts and driven by interactive instruction. Bundle training programs weave together the techniques and perspective learners need to step forward with confidence. The future of learning is human.
We are hiring a Customer Support Representative to help manage our client and member inquiries, technical issues, recommendations, feedback and questions. This Customer Support Representative will play a key role in ensuring Bundle’s clients and members have a positive experience. This role is a full time or part time contract position.
Our ideal candidate will be available to work weekdays and be the primary point of contact during those hours. If you have a passion for building and driving company growth and want to be a part of a passionate, mission-driven team, this is the perfect position for you.
Duties & Responsibilites
- Respond to and engage all members through website chat, email, and text in a timely manner.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the member’s question or complaint, determining the cause of the problem, and selecting and explaining the best solution to the problem.
- Work with internal teams to resolve all inquiries and tickets efficiently.
- Chat with new or potential members on website to increase engagement and utilization.
- Select appropriate responses to customer issues and work quickly to resolve them.
- Answer questions and forward requests from Bundle’s concierge line. Work with the Content and Marketing team to manage expectations for custom Bundle sessions.
- Gather member feedback and share with Bundle stakeholders.
- Maintain strong communication with clients and following up to ensure all inquiries are resolved.
- 1-2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Availability Monday-Friday.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to handle high-pressure conversations.
- Excellent time management skills by being able to balance multiple projects at one time and prioritize customer needs.
- High level of professionalism.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Prior experience using HubSpot is a plus.
$20 – $22 an hour