Customer Support Engineer
Description: As a Customer Support Engineer, you will utilize your Salesforce configuration knowledge to provide world class support to our customers!
Base Salary: $60,000+
What you’ll do
- Providing Tier 2 technical support for our customers using our various Salesforce native applications
- Use Salesforce Service Cloud to triage, collect missing information, provide responses on, and route incoming support cases
- Adhere to escalation procedures for bugs and system impairment issues.
- Prioritize your own workload effectively with foresight and attention to detail
- Validate customer reported bugs and create tickets in Jira
- Serve as an internal Salesforce Admin resource to maintain and enhance internal processes as needed (as part of a broader team)
- Meet or exceed all customer and internal interaction metrics defined by the Director of Support
What we look for
- 3+ years of experience with customer technical support or as a Salesforce Administrator supporting an organization internally
- Salesforce experience as an Administrator or Business Analyst preferred
- Salesforce Admin (201) Certification required – additional certifications would be a bonus
- Technically proficient with an aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Prioritizes and plans in a productive manner
- Enjoys interacting with customers and speaking to large groups
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction in a remote environment
What we offer
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A deep feeling of satisfaction and completion
- Fully remote global team working from home
- Annual company trip
- Stock options to every employee (we are all owners)
- Every Friday off (4 DAY WORK WEEK!!!!)
- $400 office stipend
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Student loan debt assistance
- Pledge 1% – time off during the year for helping nonprofits
- Health insurance Contribution (if in the US)
- 401k with 3% match (if in the US)
- Children’s 529 college fund assistance (if in the US)
We have two native apps on the Salesforce AppExchange for managing Events and Payments. We’re a growing, distributed team in four countries. We move fast and have significant structure in our product build process. Everyone on our team has deep experience within their respective roles. Our customers span from 1 person companies to Fortune 500s.
Why is our work important
Our apps continue to be easy to use and setup, due to continuous refinements with our UX. Most apps in our space take weeks to implement, ours take hours, and they work more flexibly, achieving significantly more functionality than our competitors. We believe enterprise apps should be as easy to use as consumer mobile apps.
What the job will bring you
A deep level of satisfaction through ownership of your role. You’ll get more autonomy than at other companies (we’ve been told by our team). Connection. Our team is tightly knit, assisted through our annual company trip (as we’re remote). Challenge. We’re trying to move as quick as possible. This is not for you if you want to sit back and chill. As Ray Dalio says about life: “Meaningful work and meaningful relationships” provide meaning to life. We aim to bring this.