Customer Success Manager – Enterprise Solutions
About the role
As an Enterprise Solutions – Customer Success Manager, you will own ultimate responsibility for the whole customer journey from on-boarding to renewal for our largest Fortune 500 clients.
An Enterprise Customer Success Manager is a customer experience architect, deeply passionate about guiding customers through consultative methods to address new challenges or find innovative solutions using Tempo group applications across various ecosystems.
What you’ll do
- Guiding and teaching Enterprise customers to give them proactive assistance as they onboard our products.
- Evaluating the status of new customers’ health and proposing technical solutions for different use cases.
- Proactively identifying cross-sell opportunities for additional Tempo product adoption
- Maintaining high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction within both product and Tempo communication which lead to account reference-ability, advocacy & loyalty.
- Identifying common customer challenges and working with the rest of the Tempo team to proactively address them through a variety of mediums and channels.
- Work with product management to translate business needs to product requirements and craft new solutions for customers.
- Date-driven account management against revenue, renewal, utilization and activity goals
- Working closely with internal resources on escalation and resolution processes for critical customer issues.
- Monitoring usage and troubleshooting any problems with how customers use our products.
- Strengthening the customer-centric culture at Tempo.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has at least 5+ years experience in B2B Customer Success and/or Management Consulting in the B2B software industry.
- Experience overseeing 2M+ ARR book of business including direct responsibility for customer churn, product usage/utilization, renewal, health, and satisfaction.
- Has managed enterprise requests for proposals (RFP) for 1000+ user accounts including working with direct sales and implementation teams
- Has experience in program management or related activities – a mix of methodology is a plus.
- Has a consultative mindset that enables you to easily diagnose issues and prescribe solutions.
- Is passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses.
- Is a self-motivated, data-driven, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire client loyalty and adoption.
- Has strong interpersonal skills and experience initiating and building strong relationships and trust throughout an organization including with Executive sponsors.
- Loves teamwork and working as part of a strategic account team to build a world-class, enterprise-level global customer experience together.
- Regular use of dashboards and reporting to manage performance against KPI goals
- Has extensive experience with workforce planning and management systems such as Jira, Asana, Monday, and other productivity tools.
- Has experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, and/or other CRM tools.
- Prefers working in Agile environments with a good understanding of SaaS models.
What’s In It For You (Org-wide)
- Hybrid or Remote work!
- If you’re close to one of our 4 Hubs: Boston, Montreal, Reykjavik or Toronto; feel free to use the space and catch up with the local team(s)
- Unlimited vacation in most of our locations!!
- Great benefits including health, dental, vision and savings plan.
- Perks such as training reimbursement, WFH reimbursement, and more.
- Diverse and dynamic teams with challenging and exciting work.
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business.
- A great range of social activities (both in person and virtual).
- Optional in person meet-ups and the ability to travel to our international offices
- Employee referral program
- And so much more!!
Note: As our hiring teams are global, please submit your resume in English only.
At Tempo we’re on a mission to help teams build better, together. We are creators of top-selling Atlassian Marketplace apps, supporting more than 29,000 customers, including a third of the Fortune 500 companies, and working with hundreds of Solutions Partners globally. Our solutions help customers orchestrate creation and delivery, so their teams can focus and optimize around their highest priorities. In 2020 and in 2021 we were named Top Atlassian Vendor and we continue to be one of the highest ranked and most heavily used solutions out there.
Our product suite has grown from our popular time-tracking solution, which launched in Iceland in 2009, to resource & capacity planning, project cost tracking, project & program management, and strategic roadmapping. In 2021, Tempo acquired Roadmunk, a roadmapping solution popular with product management teams, and ALM Works, creators of the Structure for Jira suite that delights project and program managers around the world. At the beginning of 2023 Tempo expanded its SPM suite to include LiquidPlanner’s capacity planning platform and Old Street Solutions (maker of Custom Charts).
We envision a world where everyone inside an organization works in harmony on the most impactful opportunities aligned with their mission. Come join us as we continuously innovate our award-winning products, create new solutions, and expand to new ecosystems. Are you ready to unlock the joy of building with us?
At Tempo Software, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an inclusive culture. As such all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.