Title: Customer Success Manager, Enterprise Accounts
Location: United States
ENTERPRISE CLIENT SUPPORT – ENTERPRISE CUSTOMER SUCCESS
About Madison Logic:
Our team is reshaping B2B marketing and having fun in the process! As a truly global company, we take pride in the diverse backgrounds of our team. When joining Madison Logic, you are committing to giving 100% and always striving for more. Work with & learn from an incredible group of people who care about your success as much as they care about their own. Our team is at the heart of what we do and our success starts with you!
Remote work note: Please refer to the job posting detail to determine what (if any) remote work options apply to the specific job advertised. Not all positions are available for remote work or in all regions/countries. Where applicable, remote work must be conducted from your home office located in a jurisdiction in which Madison Logic has the legal right to operate. It requires availability and responsiveness on a full-time basis from a distraction free environment with access to high-speed internet. Please inquire for more details.
About the Role:
Madison Logic is seeking an experienced Enterprise Customer Success Manager to own client relationships with our top clients. You will act as a true consultant to the logos in your portfolio, focusing on increasing product adoption while ensuring their satisfaction and retention.
What You’ll Do | General Responsibilities
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with top tier, enterprise clients by ensuring successful delivery of their required outcomes via efficient customer onboarding, product implementation, campaign analysis and performance optimization
- Forge strong relationships with internal sales representatives which reinforce your role as a trusted internal partner
- Analyze and effectively communicate campaign performance results and insights – both internally and externally
- Execute on Customer Success responsibilities with minimal need for oversight or assistance
- Anticipate client needs, proactively offer recommendations, and offer the elevated level of responsiveness and follow-up expected of superior client support
- Work with clients to define and achieve critical goals and other key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Troubleshoot and resolve client needs independently and without need for escalation
- Act as a client consultant focused on increasing product adoption while improving customer retention and satisfaction
- Identify and nurture account expansion opportunities
- Partner with various internal stakeholders to advocate for customer needs
- Execute responsibilities with a minimal error rate (in relation to junior team members) indicative of a Senior CSM
- Design multi-channel media campaigns in the B2B space to drive growth across top clients
- Support Quarterly Business Reviews with top clients speaking to content strategy, nurture best practices, unique insights and custom optimization recommendations to foster ongoing success
What You’ll Do | Senior Responsibilities in relation to CSMs:
- Act as a resource by always making yourself available to answer questions, share best practices, and direct junior team members to the resources they need to be effective
- Serve as a coach, mentor, and leader on the CS team, supporting junior team members as an escalation resource to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Coordinate and facilitate education sessions, training materials and ad-hoc special initiatives for the team
- Optimize CS team processes and represent CS team cross-departmentally for special initiatives
- Encourage and exemplify a culture of creative thinking, accountability and productive collaboration
Qualifications | Basic Requirements
- 6+ years experience in Customer Success, Client Services, Account Management or equivalent
- 2+ years experience as a proven role model CSM, supporting the development and success of your colleagues
- Familiarity with display advertising and/or lead generation operations and technology preferred
- Marketing and advertising agency relationships preferred
Qualifications | About You
- “Can-Do” attitude with an inherent drive to exceed goals
- Naturally curious with a passion for learning and process improvement
- Detail-oriented, analytical and solutions-focused mindset
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products
Benefits and Perks:
- Opportunities for Advancement – As We Grow, You Grow!
- Competitive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and FSA plans
- Employer-paid Life, AD&D and STD insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Commuter Benefits (Transit & Parking)
- Generous Paid Time Off including: 9 paid Holidays, 17 Vacation Days (to start!), Sick Time, Summer Friday Program, and Parental Leave
- 2 Paid Volunteer Days
- $100/month Work from Home stipend
- Legal & Financial Services Benefits
- Company Outings, Social & Charity Events, Sponsored Healthy Hours & Happy Hours
- Wellness initiatives
- Global Mobility Program
- An innovative, energetic culture and a fantastic team!
$95,000 – $105,000 a year
Expected Compensation: (Dependent upon experience & Location)
Base Salary in NYC: $95,000/yr – $105,000/yr
Colorado Residents: -10% of posted range
All Other Locations: Please inquire for more details
Additional Incentive Compensation: Variable Commission target, please inquire for more details.
We are committed to paying our team equitably for their work, commensurate with their individual skills and experience. Salary Range and additional compensation, including discretionary bonuses and incentive pay, are determined by a rigorous review process taking into account the experience, education, certifications and skills required for the specific role, equity with similarly situated team members, as well as employer-verified region-specific market data provided by an independent 3rd party partner.
We will provide more information about our perks & benefits upon request.