Customer Success Manager
Current Health is seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our Customer Success team. The CSM is responsible for managing an account portfolio of healthcare organizations, by driving and nurturing the growth of our clinical engagement and satisfaction of each account. The CSM is a strategic and supportive partner for assigned accounts, serving as the voice of the customer internally. They ensure customers achieve desired outcomes and maximize the value of Current Health’s solutions. The CSM manages the ongoing customer journey with a consultative approach to maximizing customer desired outcomes.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining trusted professional relationships with Current Health’s customers. Will engage with various levels including health system executives, clinical leaders, project managers, operational staff and IT professionals.
- Documenting customer goals, working to achieve those goals, overcoming obstacles, and measuring actual vs. projected outcomes.
- Owning account strategy, planning and execution. Developing Account Plans that proactively guide our customer’s journey and ensure mutual success for both the customer and Current Health.
- Lead meetings with customers to review key business metrics and trends, understand and track progress against customer desired outcomes and share strategy for continued growth and partnership with customer.
- Keeping customers updated and trained on new product initiatives, solutions, and best practices. Going beyond features and functions to ensure that customers understand how Current Health’s innovation can help them attain their desired outcomes.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships internally within the team, and wider company (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Product, etc.). Looking for opportunities to optimize the effective delivery of Current Health’s solutions.
- Ensure all customer risks and barriers to growth are escalated to Current Health leadership. Drive cross-functional activity to mitigate against risk and remove barriers.
- Informing Current Health’s business strategy, product roadmap, and service delivery by sharing feedback internally and integrating the voice of the customer in everything we do.
- Partnering with sales in identifying expansion opportunities.
Skills and Competencies:
- Well-versed in strategic account management and customer success methodologies.
- Understands the concerns of health systems and finds solutions that help develop customer confidence and satisfaction.
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on multiple projects, roll up your sleeves and dive in in a lean, fast moving environment.
- Skilled at listening, asking questions and seeking to understand before prescribing solutions.
- Data-driven and KPI oriented.
- Excels at problem-solving and problem anticipation/prevention.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage successful meetings (preparation, facilitation, and owning follow-up).
- Proficient in analyzing and presenting data.
- Skillful with Salesforce, and either Microsoft or Google for creating analysis, documents, and presentations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience managing account relationships in healthcare, medical devices, or healthcare IT
- A clinical degree or clinical experience is a plus.
- Track record of building executive and clinical customer relationships
- A team player who thrives in collaborative environments while being very results driven
- Experience with Customer Success strategies, processes and software
- Availability to travel 30% of the time
Current Health has offices in Boston and Edinburgh however many of our team choose to work remotely. Post-COVID, in addition to travel to meet clients, we expect this role will demand regular time in the Boston office.
We actively seek to reflect the community that we serve, and so individuals of all genders, race, sexual orientation, nationality, ability, veteran status, and educational background are strongly encouraged to apply.
- 401k contribution up to a maximum of 3% on base salary
- 70% contribution towards Health, Optical and dental plans including partner and family.
- 1 x Life & AD&D Insurance
- Holidays: 33 days per year inclusive of public holidays
- Flexible, autonomous working environment
- Travel expenses covered
- Spec your own environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team events