Customer Success Consultant (Remote)
Location _Any Location – Remote, United States Category Sales and Sales Support Job Id 1269335
Compensation Range : $47,500-$72,000/yr based on experience
Staples is business to business. You’re what binds us together.
Our world class sales and sales support teams work directly with businesses of all sizes to offer products and services to meet our customers’ unique needs. We are committed to understanding our customers and use best-in-class sales tools and technology to find the best solutions. We’re constantly discovering new ways to reach our goals, taking time to develop our skills, and investing in our career growth, so we can enjoy lucrative opportunities and grow our careers both within and beyond sales.
What you’ll be doing:
- Resolve customer inquiries related to service/non-selling issues to ensure successful resolution and good customer experience enabling AM/AE to spend more time on selling
- On-board customers in partnership with AM to ensure a smooth onboarding process for our commercial contract accounts and new program implementations.
- Determine root cause of issues including, but not limited to, delivery, website updates, credit/billing, order quotes, product/stock, returns, and vendor inquiries.
- Assist in facilitating installations, relevant communications with updates to customer and account manager/executive
- Record and report on issues resolved—responsible for tracking all activity handled in Salesforce for each account and submitting reports to their manager
- Educate end users to leverage self-service options and/or customer service when feasible
- Implement or facilitate improvements to procedures, services, or products, as well as development of new ideas, methods, techniques, services, and products
What you bring to the table:
- Ability to interface at customer’s Manager, Director, or VP levels Strong business acumen
- Ability to manage a demanding and unpredictable workload with efficiency and poise to resolve issues, attempt to remedy uncontrollable issues and run a full circle solution for internal and external customers
- Strong knowledge of Business Essentials including facility and breakroom, technology products, business furniture, print and promotional products
- Ability to function independently with minimal daily supervision
What’s needed- Basic Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of business experience
- 6+ months experience using Microsoft Office
What’s needed- Preferred Qualifications
- Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource Groups
- Flexible PTO (22 days) and Holiday Schedule (7 observed paid holidays)
- Online and Retail Discounts, Company Match 401(k), Physical and Mental Health Wellness programs, and more!
Interested in joining the team? Check out our perks and benefits !
Staples believes Inclusion is a verb and we encourage diversity of thinking and ideas as well as backgrounds and experiences. Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.