Customer Success Associate
United States – Remote
About the Role
The Customer Success Associate (CSA) will be responsible for providing strategic guidance and support to customers. The CSA will work with customers to identify key performance metrics, increase usage of the product, and assist with utilizing the platform to communicate with and retain their patients, manage their practice’s workflow, and meet their digital marketing goals.
The CSA will be a skilled problem solver who can diagnose customer issues, formulate a strategy, and deliver results. The CSA will work collaboratively with a team to address proactive playbooks and inbound requests while building long-term relationships with clients.
Your Area of Focus
- Conduct strategic outreach to promote adoption, retention, and revenue drivers for a client base of approximately 2,000 individual accounts.
- Collaborate with pod members to ensure all supported accounts are progressing towards full utilization of the application, coupled with high NPS and CSAT scores and minimal churn.
- Utilize one-to-many programs to drive value for the client base and educate them on new products, best practices, and industry trends.
- Achieve a Gross Customer Retention goal each quarter along with an upsell goal focused on increasing the revenue of the client base.
- Develop a personalized plan for achieving personal upsell goals on a quarterly basis.
- Leverage product and customer knowledge to tailor all conversations to the needs of the client and ensure that all open action items and critical gaps are documented and resolved in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product and additional Customer Success teams to test the effectiveness of new initiatives and provide continual customer feedback and workflow optimization opportunities.
Your Professional Qualifications
- Passion for energetic and fast-paced environments
- Self-learner who thrives in the opportunity to take initiative
- Experience leading challenging client projects
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Clear communicator with the ability to break down complex problems and formulate digestible solutions
- Start with the Customer
- We get to know our customers – and their patients – and look at the world through their lens.
- Keep It Simple
- Healthcare is too complex. We aim to simplify it for everyone.
- Stay Entrepreneurial
- We reject the status quo and solve problems with creativity, perseverance, and a bias to action.
- Better Together
- We are diverse, humble, and collaborative. We put the team first and win together.
- Celebrate Success
- Life is short and joy is underrated. We take time to have fun and celebrate success.
Perks & Benefits
- In addition to our healthcare benefits, we also offer amazing perks! Need work from home basics? We offer a discount through Dell! We also offer a number of resources to help you keep your mind and body healthy. Check out obe Fitness or Gympass for a great workout, or LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program to find mental health resources, along with other resources for everyday occurrences.
Remote Pay Range $55,000$65,000 USD