Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
Hi there! We are an officially listed Shopify expert team based internationally. Founded in 2015, we have established ourselves as #1 place for brands on Shopify to outsource their development and design projects of all sizes and complexity.
We are looking for a Customer Success Agent to respond to incoming leads and customer requests and manage the relationships with potential and existing customers. A Customer Success Agent is expected to understand the customers’ needs, establish an emotional bond between the Company and the customers, and make the customer experience with the Company’s products and services as smooth and positive as possible.
We need a team member that wants to grow with us, by doing something challenging and valuable in the Shopify and eCommerce space. We need a go-getter who is able to effectively solve customers’ issues and positively represent the company in every interaction, someone who wants to dive deep into the world of Shopify, and deliver exceptional service to our clients. The position also requires some technical experience/background as most of the inquiries are HTML/CSS functionality related.
Duties and tasks:
- Interact with potential and existing customers via email and live chat to provide personalized responses to customers’ Shopify project requests and answer questions about the company’s products and services;
- Evaluate customers’ requests to understand if the company can offer an appropriate solution;
- Process received payments and set up projects for implementation by developers;
- Work with escalations and customer retention;
- Handle high-priority client write-ins (refund requests, chargebacks/disputes);
- Actively take part in marketing and sales driving procedures;
- Participate in projects attracting new partners and affiliates;
- Contribute to Company’s database of internal processes;
- Make suggestions to improve customer interaction with the company.
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- Perfect command of written English;
- Great communication skills;
- Analytical mindset;
- Negotiating skills, ability to effectively work with unhappy customers;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Willingness to cooperate with others and work to the greater good;
- Organization and time management;
- Resourcefulness and consistency;
- Understanding of CSS/HTML;
- Solid understanding of eCommerce functionality;
- Shopify experience an asset (but not necessary);
What’s in it for you:
- Undisrupted flow of tasks and clients for your skill development;
- Constant support by coordinators and teammates;
- Internal training and constant access to our training materials;
- Steady and predictable compensation;
- Daily communication with our international team via internal communication platform;
- Awesome team and healthy work environment;
- Opportunity to work in the comfort of your home office;
- For long-term contractors – paid vacation, access to medical fund, equipment fund and other nice perks.
What happens when you apply:
- CV Screening;
- Quick job candidate questionnaire;
- Test task;
The work is remote, 40hrs/week, Monday to Friday. The core shift is in the day hours of CET(UTC+2) time zone.
If that sounds like something you would like to be part of, please contact us!