Title: Customer Service Representative – Remote US
Location: United States
At Colibri Group, culture is a critical part of our collective success, and we live our values everyday: Love, Joy, Boldness, Teamwork, and Curiosity. These values guide our interactions with each other, our customers, and the community.
When you join Colibri, you ll be part of a team that s supporting our customers from the front lines. As a Customer Service Representative, you ll play a vital role in enabling first call resolution in a constantly evolving industry, while using a variety of tools and technology. In the process, you ll handle a broad range of customer service call types such as processing extensions of expired products, enrolling customers in coursework, and assisting customers as they navigate our website. It s an opportunity to showcase your customer experience expertise and assist us in creating customers for life!
Position Requirements & Major Responsibilities
- Professional ability to build relationships with customers, while giving you the opportunity to personalize your communication.
- Provide technical support and fast-paced critical thinking to anticipate our customer s current and future needs.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation with a commitment to succeed both individually and as a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Aptitude to learn and navigate new software quickly, and comfortable using multiple computer screens and internet tabs simultaneously.
- Reliable in-home internet connection
- Dedicated, quiet, and distraction-free workspace
Prior Experience Required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Customer Service experience preferred
- 401(k) matching
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Education Coursework
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Full-Time 8:00am – 7:00 pm ET (Varied Shifts)
- Rotational weekend availability required
- Some holiday coverage may be required
Colibri Group welcomes applicants from all backgrounds and experiences, and we understand that not every candidate will meet every requirement listed in the job description. Research has shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply to jobs unless they feel they meet every qualification, and we want to actively combat this bias in our hiring process. If you’re excited about the role and believe you have the skills and experience to contribute to our team, we encourage you to apply, even if your background doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we believe that diversity of perspectives and experiences is essential to our success. You may be just the right candidate for this role or another position within our organization. Don’t hesitate to take the leap and apply today!
Colibri Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Colibri Group prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.