Customer Service Administrator 1
Location: REMOTE, Remote, US
Company: Bureau Veritas
A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
This is a permanent, full-time position that can be 100% remote.
Essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and facilitating inspections; verifying order information; locating closest qualified contractors and coordinating job orders, providing follow up to issues or concerns of the client; acting as a liaison between client and contractor, and handling all details to ensure a successful inspection.
- Developing extensive knowledge of the inspection process, products, and services.
- Reviewing and analyzing inspection/audit reports for accuracy. Making corrections as needed before sending the final report to the client.
- Providing support to independent contractors regarding procedures and questions.
- Responding to client and independent contractor issues in an efficient and timely manner; working with department personnel to resolve issues and answering questions that may arise.
- Effectively communicating knowledge of the audit process, products, and services to independent contractors and clients.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- High school education or equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job.
- Read, write, and speak English at an acceptable level to perform job functions.
- Work in a team environment with close attention to detail; work independently with only general direction; handle and meet multiple deadlines.
- Paid time off: vacation, sick pay and personal time. Quiktrak offers generous/comparable grants for its staff.
- Holidays: a combination of scheduled and floating holidays each year typically depending on when holidays fall during the year. The normal allotment of paid holidays for full-time US employees is 10 days.
- Life insurance: $50,000 life and $50,000 AD&D, additional benefits available for employee, spouse, and children
- 401(k) plan: company matches 25% of the first 6% of employee contribution
- Short- and long-term disability