Customer Onboarding Manager
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Market Unit North America, MU NA Sales Engineering & Onboarding
Sinch is seeking a passionate and dedicated Customer Onboarding Manager to join our team and help us deliver outstanding customer experiences. As a leading provider of cloud communications, Sinch offers tools that enable personal engagement between businesses and people enriching the engagement of customers worldwide.
As a Customer Onboarding Manager, you will have a profound impact on our customers’ satisfaction, leading the onboarding processes to ensure our customers’ success. You will work collaboratively with Sales, Engineering, and Support teams to provide a seamless and efficient onboarding experience that meets or exceeds our customers’ expectations.
- Lead the onboarding, activation, and adoption of new customers to ensure their swift and successful implementation of Sinch’s communications platform.
- Deliver training and consulting services to customers, providing guidance and insights to help them realize the full potential of Sinch’s tools.
- Educate customers on Sinch’s products, capabilities, and best practices to simplify adoption and align expectations.
- Collaborate with Sales, Engineering, and Support teams to streamline processes, identify customer pain points, and proactively address issues.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, serving as their advocate and liaison with all internal Sinch teams.
- Provide customers with clear and frequent communications, ensuring that they are informed throughout the onboarding process.
- Develop and refine repeatable onboarding processes, documentation, training materials, and best practices to ensure that customers are set up for long-term success.
- Develop metrics and analysis to measure onboarding success and identify areas for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, Onboarding, or Implementation Management roles in the mobile or software industry.
- Basic understanding of the mobile industry, cloud communications, APIs, and software integrations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- Strong organizational skills you’ll be working with many customers, and you’ll need to have expertise to keep all their needs organized.
- Strong project management skills to define goals, tasks, dependencies and deliverables within established policies and standard practices.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment across multiple teams (Engineering, Billing, Product, Sales).
- Proactive, self-starter with a growth mindset and a passion for customer success.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources