Customer Experience Specialist – Sarnova – Remote – $21.60-$28.00 per hour
Job Location US-Remote
Sarnova is the leading national specialty distributor of health care products in Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and Respiratory Markets and is the industry leader in Revenue Cycle Management within Emergency Medical Services (EMS). The company operates through several market-leading companies including Tri-anim Health Services, the largest specialty distributor of respiratory products, Bound Tree Medical, the largest supplier of EMS products, EMP and Cardio Partners, a full Sudden Cardiac Arrest Solution provider, and Digitech, the leader in EMS revenue cycle management.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Senior Customer Experience Specialist, under the supervision of the Senior Manager of Customer Experience, monitors the Bound Tree customer experience and facilitates resolutions to customer issues.
- Track and follow up on matters submitted to the Customer Experience Portal and Returns Credit Refunds portals.
- Manage the Customer Service Recovery program for awarding purchase discounts to customers.
- Deploy and manage daily IVR and quarterly, annual, and ad hoc customer surveys.
- Review and code customer comments by pain point themes (such as Billing and Invoices, Sales Account Manager, Shipping and Delivery, etc.)
- Generate monthly excel data files for updating PowerBI reports, such as discount program productivity reports to Finance, Transportation Carrier reports of customer issues, Customer Experience data Reports to the Warehouse, Customer Care, and Sales teams.
- Ad hoc analyses to better understand customer issues requiring data mining of Enterprise Resource Platform (ERP) system and other online information sources.
- Join and provide backup support to the Senior Manager of Customer Experience in representing Customer Experience at weekly cross-functional (JAM) sessions.
- Act as an internal consultant in helping to bring to life the Voice of the Customer within the company and leading projects delegated by the Senior Manager of Customer Experience.
This role requires excellent planning and organizational skills, a working familiarity with Microsoft Excel, order-to-fulfillment processes, and the Enterprise Resource Platforms, such as those used to manage day-to-day customer and warehouse activities. The role calls for an individual who finds fulfillment in delighting our customers and working collaboratively to identify customer and business win-win solutions.
- You are devoted to Sarnova’s mission of driving a Customer Centric Culture and organizational accountability to benefit our customers. You enjoy being on a team that owns Customer Retention and generates and leverages insights to create customers for life.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capture the Voice of the Customer: Utilizes and learns survey and fact-finding tools to capture the Voice of the Customer; Serves as the administrator of Satmetrix Survey tool; Manages the CEO process for Customer Care and the organization to drive actions and resolutions to customer issues; Owns all aspects of NPS survey execution, including questionnaire development, programming, fieldwork, list, and sample management, data cleaning and extracting insights from survey findings. Work with Senior Manager in designing and executing the annual NPS Customer Survey and other relationship-based customer survey research.
- Enable Action from the Voice of the Customer: Works with the Senior Manager of Customer Experience to identify improvement opportunities uncovered by survey data and internal data analysis; Completes monthly reporting and provides accurate and timely updates of customer insights, Collaborates with internal departments to drive accountability in resolving customer issues; Advises the Senior Manager of Customer when issues require escalation.
- Communicate the Voice of the Customer: Works with the Senior Manager of Customer Experience to report on NPS and TNPS scores and the actions required to make incremental improvements; Delivers excel reports and data files to the appropriate departments and teams responsible for resolving customer issues; Advises cross-functional team (JAM session participants) of outstanding customer issues.
- Drive organizational accountability: Ensure timely inputs and actions from stakeholders in responding to customer issues captured in the CEO portal and identified through customer surveys, internal reporting, and inbound customer feedback.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Working experience with order-to-fulfillment processes or Care Centers.
- Basic understanding of MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Able to successfully work in a changing environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with colleagues and business partners.
- Ability to accurately assess a situation, identify and communicate Voice of the Customer.
- Must possess self-motivation.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to present information and solutions professionally and courteously.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analytic orientation with ability to identify, track, and trend issues through resolution.
- Experience in Customer Care or Operations
- Experience in working with data files and analyses
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan. EEO/M/F/Veterans/Disabled. Our mission is to be the best partner for those who save and improve patients’ lives. Excellence in delivering upon our mission is dependent upon having a diverse team that is empowered to bring their full, authentic self to work each day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve, and we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity.