Customer Experience Manager
Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
We are seeking an experienced Manager of Customer Experience to join our team. As the Manager of Customer Experience, you will help us launch the CX discipline at AuditBoard! You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to improve the overall customer experience for our products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to map the customer journey, analyze customer feedback, create strategies for closing the loop on that feedback, and develop solutions to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Develop and implement customer experience strategies and initiatives that align with the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product development and marketing, to map the customer journey and identify pain points and opportunities for improvement.
- Analyze customer feedback and data to identify areas for improvement and develop solutions to address them.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to establish and maintain feedback loops with customers to understand their needs and expectations and use the insights to improve the
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction metrics, such as NPS, and develop plans to improve them.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to continuously improve the customer experience.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- 5+ years of experience in customer experience, customer success, or a related field, with at least 3 years in a management or leadership role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with customers, team members, and other stakeholders.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset with the ability to make data-driven decisions and track progress towards goals.
- Experience working with SaaS products.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems.
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences and driving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility