Customer Care Representative
Remote, United States
job requisition id
REQ – 02342
Company : ABC Fitness Solutions
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
This position is directly responsible for handling the inbound and outbound calls while providing quality service to customers. This position is directly responsible for the overall productivity of the call center.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsible for taking inbound calls directed from the queue; Typical inbound calls include but are not limited to: Assisting members with billing questions, cancellation and/or freezing member accounts and account delinquencies and disputes
- Responsible for performing outbound dialer/collection calls regarding delinquent accounts: Typical outbound calls include but are not limited to: Billing updates, providing cancellation or freeze services, resolving account delinquencies and disputes
- Responsible for noting each account with the call content
- Responsible for reviewing accounts and answering customer questions.
- Maintain individual standards: Meet minimum QA goal of 90%; Minimum schedule adherence of 92%; Maintain an average talk time of 315 seconds or less on member calls; Maintain an acceptable error percentage
- Maintain departmental standards
- Any other duties as assigned by Manager or management
- Regular and reliable attendance required
- Note: In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above representatives will add the following skill levels: Mail Processor : Process incoming faxes, letters and e-mails from members; Research members accounts to ensure all mail received is as outlined by the club; Communicate with members when documentation is not correct. Client Services: Responsible for taking inbound Client Services calls directed from the queue. Recurring Services: Responsible for taking inbound Recurring Services calls directed from the queue; Process incoming faxes, letters and e-mails from members with a recurring service. Escalated Supervisor: Take calls from members who have requested to speak to a supervisor. Answer the phone as a supervisor and be empowered to make decisions to help resolve customer’s issues; Requires leadership nomination
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Must type 30 WPM
- Experience with the AS400, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must be able to accurately and effectively communicate with other departmental staff members, members and clients both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to make sound decisions
- Must be self-motivated
- Must possess good grammar skills and professional phone presence
- Must be dependable
- Must have a secure, quiet work at home environment
- Must provide internet services that must meet and/or exceed internet service requirements outlined by company guidelines
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve using deductive reason skills in a timely manner
- Basic skills including but not limited to addition, multiplication and division of whole numbers, decimals and fractions
- Flexibility and adaptability to frequent change
- Ability to periodically lift and set up 20-25 pounds of computer related equipment
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time usually between 8-12 hours per day with periodic breaks
- Must be able to look at a computer monitor and type for prolonged periods of time usually between 8-12 hours per day with periodic breaks
- Must be able to speak and listen for prolonged period of time usually between 8-12 hours per day with periodic breaks.
- May frequently be required to stand, walk, use hands, reach, stoop, kneel or bend, talk, or hear
- A quiet to moderate noise level work setting
- Employee must furnish a high speed internet connection to connect to ABC’s server
- Employee must furnish a mobile phone, landline phone and/or devices necessary to receive and send business communications if system is unavailable to communicate or to report an absence.
AND IT’S GREAT TO HAVE:
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- 1 to 2 years previous call center experience preferred
- Experience handling a high volume of inbound and outbound calls preferred
- Work-from-home experience beneficial
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Purpose led company with a Values focused culture Best Life, One Team, Growth Mindset
- Time Off with our open PTO policy, you pick when you want time off when it’s best for you!
- Days of Disconnect once a quarter, we take a collective breather and enjoy a day off together around the globe. #oneteam
- Parental & Pawternity Leave we offer leave for when your family grows by two feet or four paws!
- Fitness Perk we are committed to meeting you wherever you are in your fitness journey with a quarterly reimbursement
- Discounts access to discounts with our partners, such as Dell, Microsoft & many more.
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- EAP we get you help when you need it. Period.
- Calm App +4 enjoy tranquility with a Calm App subscription for you and up to 4 dependents over the age of 16
- And more! so many benefits we couldn’t even fit them all here!
We’re committed to diversity and passion, and encourage you to apply, even if you don’t tick all the listed skillsets!
ABC’S COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUALITY, BELONGING AND INCLUSION:
ABC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are intentional about creating an environment where employees, our clients and other stakeholders feel valued and inspired to reach their full potential and make authentic connections. We foster a workplace culture that embraces each person’s diversity, including the extent to which they are similar or different. ABC leaders believe that an equitable and inclusive culture is not only the right thing to do, it is a business imperative. Read more about our commitment to diversity, equality, belonging and inclusion at abcfitness.com
ABC Fitness (abcfitness.com) is the premier provider of software and related services for the fitness industry, and has built a reputation for excellence in support for clubs and their members. ABC is the trusted provider to boost performance and create a total fitness experience for over 31 million members of clubs of all sizes whether a multi-location chain, franchise or an independent gym.
Founded in 1981, ABC helps over 24,000 gyms and health clubs globally perform better and more profitably offering a comprehensive SaaS club management solution that enables club operators to achieve optimal performance. ABC Fitness is a Thoma Bravo portfolio company, a private equity firm focused on investing in software and technology companies (thomabravo.com).
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!