Title: CRM Administrator
Type: Independent Contractor
At The/Studio, our vision is to empower individuals, regardless of their expertise, to unleash their creativity and bring their unique ideas to life through the production of custom products. We are committed to delivering top-quality customized products that not only exceed expectations but also provide a seamless and awe-inspiring experience via our exceptional team and AI-integrated systems. By shouldering the manufacturing burdens, we liberate our customers to focus on their true passions, driving them towards remarkable success and fulfillment. Together, we turn dreams into tangible realities and shape a world where creativity knows no bounds.
Our headquarters are in Los Angeles, California, but we are a truly global company with team-members across the U.S., Europe, South America, Africa, and Asia/Pacific. We have gone to a fully remote working platform so that we can attract the world’s best talent.
All roles at The/Studio are 100% remote from anywhere in the world, as long as you have all your tools, and a fast, stable internet connection!
We’re looking for a CRM Administrator who will serve as the primary point of contact for anything related to The/Studio’s CRM. This person will drive impact to the company’s growth by improving and deploying processes to ensure effective compliance and delivery of solutions throughout the sales and operations team.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who can thrive in a fast paced start-up environment, someone with previous experience in managing CRMs within the e-commerce industry, with basic knowledge of data handling and analysis. This person will have a significant impact in the day-to-day business operations, having strong problem solving skills and analytical mindset.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as primary system administrator for our CRM environment
- Investigating and assessing reported defects in the CRM.
- Creating user interfaces.
- Building security parameters and undertaking audits as necessary.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the CRM environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Manage CRM data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the CRM skill set across the organization
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Participate, contribute, and assist in projects and initiatives of the Operations department – With a work focus including, but not limited to the following: data entry, data processing, basic reporting, data maintenance, research, data mining/analysis, QA, problem identification, problem resolution.
- Uncovers issues, inefficiencies, or areas of improvement during initial phase work tasks and subsequently presents findings to the team
- Contributes to the problem-solving and ideation process for all assigned tasks
- Participates in training and hand-off of relevant tasks/items to BAU departments when appropriate
What We’re Looking For:
- Previous experience in CRM administration and business operations in the e-commerce space, preferably in a startup environment
- Detail-oriented with a propensity to identify vulnerabilities and potential points of failure
- Extremely reliable and able to work with minimal supervision
- Driven and motivated to overachieve and deliver exceptional performance
- Possesses unwavering integrity and dedication to the quality of results
- Able to work with different members of the organization at all levels
- Fluency in articulating thoughts and processes both verbal and written, especially for training purposes
- Customer-centric mindset
- Can handle uncertainty, unknowns, and fast-paced, high-stress environments
- Comfortable with voicing concerns, objective analysis, and creative ideas
- Active Listener, Attentive, Exceptional Communication & Comprehension Skills
- Fluent in English
The/Studio’s Company Values
- Intellectually curious – possesses a natural disposition and comfort to ask questions, challenge the status quo, and a desire to get to the bottom of things’ if they see something not quite right
- Self-motivated with a meaningful reason to deliver excellence
- Good communication skills that enhance collaboration, minimize misunderstandings, and at a frequency that is appropriate for a remote team
- Radical candor – Coachable, accepting of constructive negative feedback and willing to provide constructive negative feedback where applicable
- Operates with a level of urgency – values immediate action where prudent, enables quick decision-making, swift problem-solving, and seizing opportunities in a dynamic business environment
- Natural customer centricity – has an affinity to always start their train of thought or analysis with the customer’s perspective, bias towards talking to the customer to understand them
- Results-driven – focuses on achieving and exceeding measurable objectives
Our Typical Hiring Process
- Submit an application. IMPORTANT: Please submit your resume/CV in English
- Initial Chat with Global Recruiter
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Assessment/Case Study – if applicable
- Final Interview
Note that every role is different, so the process may vary depending on the requirements of the role. Regardless of the result, we always inform candidates via email.
At The/Studio, we know that our Company’s strength lies in the diversity of our team. The/Studio is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal opportunities for all applicants and individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.