Credentialing Coordinator Remote
Job Category: Managed Care
Requisition Number: CREDE020819
The Credentialing Coordinator administers the provider credentialing process for Ambulatory Surgery Centers. This is a Full-Time remote position.
- Process initial and re-credentialing provider applications for Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Conducts primary source verification via various state and national sources
- Maintains working knowledge of various provider credentialing policies and required procedures/forms
- Data entry of provider demographics information in the credentialing software
Other assigned duties as required
*2 Years Experience of provider level credentialing with a CVO, surgery centers or hospitals preferred.
- Maintains strict confidentiality with demonstrated experience applying good judgment and discretion
- Strong detail oriented skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and work effectively with medical staff and external agencies
- Identify, analyze and solve provider enrollment and credentialing issues
- Handle multiple projects and reach multiple deadlines.
- Exercise sound judgment in decision-making
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional ability to plan, organize, and implement a plan to completion
- Work effectively within a team environment
- Deal courteously with internal and external customers
- Prioritize duties and be self-motivated
- Microsoft Office and other industry specific software
- Type 40-50 wpm.