Remote Creative Services Administrative Assistant
Williams Lea is hiring for a Creative Services Administrative Assistant to work remotely Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm!
Pay: $23.75 hourly
- Various health insurance options & wellness plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan Including Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Domestic Partner Coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Legal Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Additional Employee Perks and Discounts
The Senior Administrative Associate provides a variety of administrative support functions to a site, office and/or client, which may include tasks such as calendar and phone management and intake of all creative projects through our client’s workflow management tool, Workfront. The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker and organized problem-solver with excellent communication skills, who is eager to learn and grow their understanding of Creative and Marketing project management and operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Minimum (2) years administrative support experience in a professional organization, preferably in the legal or banking industry; or experience performing administrative duties for a Williams Lea client operation for a minimum of (1) year or more. Formal education and/or training may be considered in lieu of experience
- Advanced in the use of MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); strong keyboarding and typing skills; able to technically troubleshoot applicable software specific to the business/client
- Familiar with other software programs for providing administrative support
- Strong attention to detail; able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a timely manner
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or highly confidential documents and information with professionalism and discretion
- Able to exercise good judgment to make decisions that conform to business needs and policy
- Good problem-solving skills, with the ability and understanding of when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level
- Ability to maintain professional composure when working with immediate deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrate proficiency in using equipment/technology/software and hardware necessary to perform job functions
- Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Proven customer service skills are required to create, maintain, and enhance customer relationships
(* denotes an “essential function”)
- *Perform work in administrative support, including, but not limited to, answering phone lines, and providing customer service.
- *Work with Client Manager to schedule photographer
- *Ability to use Event Management Scheduling software software to reserve spaces for photoshoots
- *Arranging for set up of photo rooms and coordinate backdrop
- *Collaborate with onsite Office Services
- *Provide back up coverage for Out of Office Team (Creative workflow coordinator)
- Pull monthly/weekly audit report and review for data errors
- *Coordinating batch uploads from photographers
- *Manage Workfront Creative Projects
- *Retrieving quotes, deadlines, and details from printing vendors
- *Manage Image library upkeep
- *Oversight for confidential company information including but not limited to corporate credit card information, P-cards, employee and client distribution lists, prospective and current employee information etc.
- *Utilize appropriate logs and/or tracking software for all administrative support work
- *Ensure that job tickets are properly filled out before beginning work
- *Thoroughly assess job requests and ensure appropriate completion of job tasks throughout task lifecycle
- *Communicate with team members, lead, supervisor or client supervisor or client on job or deadline issues
- *Meet contracted deadlines for accepting, completing, and delivering all work
- *Troubleshoot basic equipment problems
- *Interact with clients in person, over the phone, via video or electronically
- Prioritize workflow
- Performs Quality Assurance on own work and work of others
- Answer telephone, emails, and place service calls when needed
- Adhere to Williams Lea policies in addition to client site policies
- Use equipment and supplies in a cost-efficient manner
Who we are: In a rapidly changing world, the ability to innovate and break new ground drives progress. Williams Lea has harnessed this ability for more than 200 years.
Our 5,200+ talented employees worldwide are experts in delivering efficient business processes in complex and highly regulated environments.
We’re always progressing. Connecting technology with expertise and strong processes to transform support services. As we enter our third century, we continue helping businesses thrive in a future driven by digitization and virtualization.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.