Corporate Paralegal – Remote
$25.50 – $28.00Hour
LHH Recruitment Solutions is searching for a fully REMOTE Corporate Paralegal/Associate for a large corporation. Our client is seeking a candidate with minimum 3 years experience in corporate law.
This is a 3 year long contract role. Remote anywhere in the U.S.
This role will Support the Legal Department primarily in the areas of administering corporate records, maintenance of corporate entity database management, state filings to maintain numerous company subsidiaries in good-standing, and legal research. If this sounds like you, apply now! This job is moving fast!
Key Responsibilities & Requirements
- Experience with corporate contracts and other corporate legal documentations
- Prepare and file corporate state filings to qualify and maintain entity good-standing
- Perform legal research related to corporate documents and entities
- Maintain corporate organizational records, including updating corporate record books, uploading, and maintaining documents and corporate entity vital changes
- Document requests for closings
- Doing business as facilities filings, maintain and track renewals
- Prepare and File Foreign Qualifications
- Monitor changes to government guidelines or regulations and submit reports on pertinent changes – perform related legal research
- Manage and track deadlines for contracts, cases, and other case management
- obtain document signatures and check documents/signature blocks for legal entity accuracy
- Support legal department and corporate executives on special projects and other legal matters, as requested
- Assist with assembling, analyzing, and documenting facts for engagement matters
- Assist with imaging, media processing, document tracking, and chain of custody requirements.
- Experience working with confidential information
- Participate in document review requiring legal training and education including substantive relevancy, issue coding, privilege and redaction review as per engagement needs
- Assist in performing quality control activities for document review as needed
Qualifications and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- J.D. or LLM a plus but not required
- minimum 3 years experience in corporate field (legal field preferred)
- Experience in corporate records management and entity organization
- experience with corporate finance a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- Knowledge of litigation management software including but not limited to Concordance, Introspect, Relativity, and cloud providers where necessary.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work under various deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High level of discretion in handling confidential information
- Flexibility and willingness to assist in other areas as needed
Compensation and Benefits
Pay Details: $25.50 to $28.00 PER HOUR
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Job Type Fully Remote
Contract – Long term for 3 years
40 hours per week with not time zone restrictions