Contact Center Analyst
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Renaissance, you join a global leader in pre-K12 education technology! Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matterscreating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure that the contact center is staffed with a sufficient number of qualified agents to meet customer demand
- Utilize the Workforce Management (WFM) to create schedules with optimal coverage
- Work with Support Leadership to develop staffing plans and schedules based on volume and agent availability
- Monitor agent performance and provide feedback to their supervisor to help them improve their skills
- Interpret data to help management make decisions about organizational structure, workflows, or resource allocation
- Monitor customer service metrics and KPIs to identify areas of improvement and implement strategies to increase performance
- Utilize the Workforce Intelligence (WFI) functionality
- Generate reports/create dashboards of activity to share with upper management
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices to ensure the Customer Support team is providing the highest level of service possible
- Develop a partnership with third party vendors to ensure system success
- Manage the system’s build to ensure that users, skill routing, hours of operation, and other admin functionalities are operating efficiently.
- Coordinate with the QA/Training Manager to develop strategies for training and managing a more agile workforce
- Create a productive work environment that encourages team spirit and cooperation among employees
- Troubleshoot RingCentral issues and monitor/submit enhancements
- Communicate system updates and process changes
- Maintain technical documentation and other resources as needed
For this role, you must have:
- Associates degree
- Minimum three years contact center / workforce management experience, or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Confidence/Proficiency/Familiarity navigating: PC applications, MS Office product suite, Windows and/or Mac operating systems, and Virtual meeting software.
- Advanced communication skills (written/verbal/presenting in group setting)
Bonus points for:
- Customer service experience
- Experience with NICE inContact CXOne (Contact Center) administration
- Experience with Zendesk administration
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary Range: $51,100 – $76,700
This range is based on national market data and may vary by location.
- World Class Benefits: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Telehealth
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time Off
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (20 total weeks with 14 weeks paid) & Milk Stork program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Well-being and Employee Assistance Programs
Frequently cited statistics show that some women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans, may only apply to roles if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage all applications! Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. We hope you’re open to learning new skills to grow with us. Make our team, your team!
Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with respect to any term, condition or privilege of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, marital status, or status of an individual in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.