Compliance Team Assistant
Hours Per Week:
Coordinates the day-to-day activities for office support and management, scheduling and staffing, and data management. Collaborates with leaders to address questions and resolve issues.
Key Position Details:
32 Hours a week-64 Hours in a pay period
4 Days/flexible day off
- Obtains information for insurance authorization
- Faxes information to companies as requested
- Follows up to obtain authorization responses
- Reports results to Care Manager and puts in computer
- Advises clinicians of need for Auth action/completion
- Ensures clinical is completed so data can be processed in a timely manner
- Tracks date status so Recert clinical are sent timely to MD as necessary.
- Runs and prepares quarterly insurance reports as directed.
- Maintains other reports as needed for the team
- Assists Supervisor in projects as needed
- Must be 18 years of age with education and/or experience needed to meet required functional competencies as listed on the job description, and High school diploma or GED preferred
- Associate’s or Vocational degree preferred or
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 0 to 2 years healthcare/home care and/or hospice experience preferred and
- 0 to 2 years Strong customer service, office and computer skills preferred
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Health Unit Coordinator (HUC) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Health Unit Coordinator (HUC) Upon Hire preferred
- Analytical Thinking: Practices investigative techniques to determine the best approach.
- Business Impact: Role has impact on the department.
- Collaboration: Develops partnerships with internal team members.
- Communication Skills: Able to communicate well in straight-forward situations.
- Problem Solving: Uses common sense to solve routine issues.
Lifting weight Up to 10 lbs. occasionally, negligible weight frequently