EquipmentShare is Hiring a Collections Specialist
EquipmentShare is searching for a Collections Specialist to serve our team based out of the Denver, CO office, working remotely.
- Possess strong customer focus with the ability to have detailed conversations with our customers
- Handle Collection calls and or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented Collections Department
- Very comfortable communicating with customers in a metrics-driven environment
- Are able to navigate multiple technologies while staying engaged with our customers
- Possess excellent negotiation and decision making skills; in addition to strong communication skill
- Treat customers with respect and responds with empathy
- Demonstrate sensitivity and compassion in difficult situations
- Demonstrate personal excellence including punctuality, integrity and accountability
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Think critically and exercise independent judgement
- Handle a high volume of outgoing calls to assigned delinquent customers
- Handle incoming phone calls, regardless of assigned branches, effectively resolving customer and branch questions
- Communicate and follow up effectively with both customers and branch personnel on a timely basis
- Establish and maintain an effective and cooperative working relationship with branch personnel and co-workers
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Effectively communicate with customers and co-workers both verbally and written
- Meet portfolio, departmental and company goals
Why We’re a Better Place to Work
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for full-time employees.
- 401(k) and company match.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus company paid holidays.
- Stocked breakroom and full kitchen, chef prepared meals daily (breakfast and lunch).
- State of the art onsite gym (Corporate HQ) with instructor led-courses/Gym stipend for remote employees.
- Seasonal and year round wellness challenges.
- Company sponsored events (annual family gatherings, happy hours and more).
- Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home. Employees receive 16 hours of paid volunteer time per year.
- Opportunities for career and professional development with conferences, events, seminars and continued education.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years experience in credit/collections or closely related role (required)
- Experience working in the construction equipment rental industry preferred
- Knowledge of construction liens preferred
- Strong foundation in spreadsheets, Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong verbal and written communication; ability to communicate with Finance team
- Ability to function as a team player