Remote – Nationwide
Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!
Ensemble Health Partners is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management solutions for health systems, including hospitals and affiliated physician groups. They offer end-to-end revenue cycle solutions as well as a comprehensive suite of point solutions to clients across the country.
Ensemble keeps communities healthy by keeping hospitals healthy. We recognize that healthcare requires a human touch, and we believe that every touch should be meaningful. This is why our people are the most important part of who we are. By empowering them to challenge the status quo, we know they will be the difference
- The supervisor is responsible for the staffing, organizing and directing of coding activities within a given facility under the direction of the market Coding Manager. She/he will coach (SMART Responsibilities where applicable), develop, complete timely performance evaluations and discipline those staff members under his/her responsibility as needed.
- Assists with the creation and delivery of educational presentations/material related to coding.
- Monitors progress and achievement of coding goals and objectives and reports such information in a timely manner as requested by leadership.
- Monitors workflow, productivity and quality of coding and abstracting functions per system guidelines. Performs routine audits of work performed by all staff members.
- Maintains knowledge of all federal and state rules and associated coding guidelines.
- Assists in the development of policies and procedures and monitors staff compliance with policy and procedures.
- Acts as the on-site resource person for coding related questions, to include assisting members of the medical staff and members of the management team.
- Completes staff schedules and timecards according to Company policy. Holds staff accountable for compliance with paid time off, (PTO) policies.
- Acts as a technical resource and assists with resolution of technical issues and/or works with appropriate staff/department to rectify technical issues impeding the functions of the coding team.
- If workload demands, accurately assigns codes to any medical record in conformance with American Hospital Association, (AHA) coding guidelines and/or financial payer requirements. Assigns appropriate modifiers and present on admission, (POA) indicators as necessary. Assigns appropriate Diagnosis Related Group, (DRG) to reflect the documentation within the medical record.
Minimum Education Requirement:
- 2 Year/Associate’s Degree
License/ Certification Requirement:
- Certified Coding Specialist, (CCS,) or CIC (for Inpatient) or COC for Outpatient, Registered Health Information Technician, (RHIT,) or Registered Health Information Administrator, (RHIA)
- ICD-10 Credentialed Trainer certification, Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR)
Join an award-winning company
- Three-time winner of Best in KLAS 2020-2022
- 2022 Top Workplaces Healthcare Industry Award
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA Award
- 2022 Top Workplaces Culture Excellence Awards
- Work-Life Flexibility
- Purpose + Values
Bottom line, we believe in empowering people and giving them the tools and resources needed to thrive. A few of those include:
- Associate Benefits We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support the physical, emotional, and financial health of you and your family, including healthcare, time off, retirement, and well-being programs.
- Our Culture Ensemble is a place where associates can do their best work and be their best selves. We put people first, last and always. Our culture is rooted in collaboration, growth, and innovation.
- Growth We invest in your professional development. Each associate will earn a professional certification relevant to their field and can obtain tuition reimbursement.
- Recognition We offer quarterly and annual incentive programs for all employees who go beyond and keep raising the bar for themselves and the company.